Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report

@%^#$, where is it?

It must have been pretty uneventful if noone has posted up. :mad: I have been doing my wheelin on the internet since the injury and it hasn't been much fun. Going to the meeting next week and am looking forward to hearin about it. I will post up what I find out.
    sigpic

Comment

I have some pic will try to post up later tonight.

things that I know went wrong.

shawn keep brakeing U-joint bolt on his front axle XJ jeep
      Craford(sp) pulled his front shaft apart Toy truck
      Broody(sp) broke the studs that hold on the kingpin cap/his high steer Big YJ
      Bo broke rear bolt that hold the drive shaft to the rear yoke XJ jeep white
      Doug(aka Bear) pop a seal on his steering put it back it but keep leaking CJ5

Comment

Shawn driving an XJ now... cool.
        Crawford has pulled a front shaft before... you need longer yokes, brother.
        What did Brody end up doing with the sheared kingpin cap bolts? Enough left to get them out? Did that muck up the balanced (dual) cylinder steering?
        At least Bear didn't roll... again.
        brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
        Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

series 10 PTO shaft is what they are useing
          to keep the shafts together
          got pic's somewhere..
          For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

found them, power clutch and drive has
            them in stock.
            the parts are made by Neapco,
            the male # is 72-2231
            female is # 53-2415
            Attached Files
            For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

buy 2 females and 1 male
              split the cost with your buddy

Comment

how much are those?

Comment

Well I think Brody got some bolts to put in there and limped it back to camp. they all pulled into camp after we did. We had to pull Bo out after he broke his rear U-joint strap bolts

Comment

Originally posted by kyrel69 View Post
                    I have some pic will try to post up later tonight.

things that I know went wrong.

shawn keep brakeing U-joint bolt on his front axle XJ jeep
                    Craford(sp) pulled his front shaft apart Toy truck
                    Broody(sp) broke the studs that hold on the kingpin cap/his high steer Big YJ
                    Bo broke rear bolt that hold the drive shaft to the rear yoke XJ jeep white
                    Doug(aka Bear) pop a seal on his steering put it back it but keep leaking CJ5

David, I can't belive you went along I have never heard of you or Scotty going anywhere but Haspin.:p Did Scotty go with you?

Post up some pics!

if i am not currently offending you, i will be shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by JET455 View Post
                      David, I can't belive you went along I have never heard of you or Scotty going anywhere but Haspin.:p Did Scotty go with you?

Post up some pics!
                      well I only heard of you going wheeling one time. But no Scotty had to work.

Comment

You think. Your right I have only ever wheeled once in my backyard. But my Jeep's have taken themself to Jellico, Badlands, Windrock, Slade, Livingston, Tellico, etc.............

Comment

they have all wheeled a lot more than i have this year...

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                            they have all wheeled a lot more than i have this year...
                            I will give them that!

Comment

David did you take anything down to wheel? How did you like the rocks? Are you and scotty going to make to slade?

I am glad you made it down before they supposidly close it all down to wheeling.
                              89 YJ EFI AMC 360, T18a, D20, built D44, 14 bolt, 38" Creepy Crawlers.

Comment

Working...
                              X