No announcement yet.

Natural Bridge/Slade trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anybody going to heading down from the cinci area? I am looking for someone to follow if possible or some good directions, I would love to meet you guys down there Saturday morning.

Seckle are you interested?
    '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

I'm interested in going still.

Truggy have you decided whether your wanting to go to Slade or Haspin?
      2006 Chevy Tahoe Z71
      2010 Harley Street Glide

Comment

Headed to haspin. May hit natural bridge in the next few weeks though.
        sigpic

Comment

Brad Kargomaster has actually produced some very good directions in the past, with a map even i think... i can't seem to locate them not though...

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
            Headed to haspin.* May hit natural bridge in the next few weeks though.
            What time are you leaving? Might wind up going out there tomorrow too. Have to see what Jacob wants to do. I thought there were more people at the meeting that wanted to go. Guess not..
            2006 Chevy Tahoe Z71
            2010 Harley Street Glide

Comment

Directions sent.... anything to see pics of Sarge's old rig back in the woods!!!

brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
              Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the directions Kargomaster!!! But due to the lack of local interest in slade this weekend, lilbluexj and I will be heading up to Haspin tomorrow. If anyone is interested post up!! We are going to meet up with truggy in the morning. Look for the yellow and blue XJs tromping around or meet us in the parking lot in the morning. I hope to make use of those directions very soon!!

I will try to take a bunch of pics tomorrow and post them up!
                '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid View Post
                  I will try to take a bunch of pics tomorrow and post them up!
                  Awesome Jacob! At least I know we can count on you to post pics ;)
                  I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Working...
                  X