Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RuffedUpXJ View Post
    I beleive that would be Truggy's new ride
    then who had the top truck buggy? i figured that was truggys new ride? it was just for sale on pirate.
    zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by mckeddie View Post
      then who had the top truck buggy? i figured that was truggys new ride? it was just for sale on pirate.
      This one?? That's Scott Morris of Sunfire Offroad. But it's not been for sale..
      Attached Files
      Last edited by tjjeepjeep; 08-04-2008, 11:16 AM.
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Very nice.

Looks like it was a blast. Now, I'm r-e-a-l-l-y sorry I couldn't make it.

Congrats!

Comment

Great day for the drive down there! Event was great as well location. Hope to make it a yearly cruise!
          1994 YJ, 4.0, 5 speed.

*2006 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 4x4 Auto,Quad cab, LongBed, Tekonsha Prodigy(Tow Rig)

Comment

hope everyones sun burns are doing better then mine !! WOW my bald head is cooked ! Sounds like everyone had a good time .

We need to set a date for next year and maybe print up a make shift flyer so I can give it to Tom at B-N-B so we can get it in the show -n- shine calender, he was already talking about next years event and what we could add to make it bigger .

I will not be at the meeting tonight so talk about it and let me know !

Comment

Wish I could of been there. I was in Cincy over the weekend but had a family reunion and it was too far away to sneak over there.

Comment

Originally posted by sarge View Post
                hope everyones sun burns are doing better then mine !! WOW my bald head is cooked ! Sounds like everyone had a good time .

We need to set a date for next year and maybe print up a make shift flyer so I can give it to Tom at B-N-B so we can get it in the show -n- shine calender, he was already talking about next years event and what we could add to make it bigger .

I'm pretty well cooked myself. I've got some ideas on improvements for next year as well. We can talk about it tonight when we give the report on results from the event (which as long as my work cooperates I'll be posting on here this afternoon). Too bad you can't make it tonight..
                I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                  I'm pretty well cooked myself. I've got some ideas on improvements for next year as well. We can talk about it tonight when we give the report on results from the event (which as long as my work cooperates I'll be posting on here this afternoon). Too bad you can't make it tonight..
                  I wont be there tonight either, but shoot me yall's ideass, e did pretty decent flying by the seats of our pants I think. Maybe next year we could get some "Event Organizers" to participate prior to the week of the event???

Comment

sounds like last year

Comment

Originally posted by sarge View Post

Don't feel bad. I'm right there with you. My face is still red as can be but the pain has started going away. My neck arms and top of my head still hurt though.

Looking forward to getting the results of the benefit. I'm sure there are some things that could be changed for next year but I thought it still went really good.
                      2006 Chevy Tahoe Z71
                      2010 Harley Street Glide

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                        This one?? That's Scott Morris of Sunfire Offroad. But it's not been for sale..

i was thinking of a similar rig, just looked it up on pirate, it was all black with boggers, had the same lights on the front, and a similar grill. that's a badass buggy though. wish i was there to check it out, and meet all of you i haven't yet.

greg
                        zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

I have uploaded some additional pics (like 400) in the gallery. Thanks, Scott/stang849 for taking them. Here are some previews. Go check them out.

Offroad parking 101:

Another shot of Pater's new rig:

Jamie...Again with a roll & prior to someone else breaking it...

Scored 960 front & 1080 rear:

Needs an umbrella for shade:

Before breaking:

Jeep recovery vehicle:

Comment

Working...
                          X