Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fuel economy:::What are you doing to save???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talked to a guy last night. He had a smack booster hanging off his front bumper. He says the Smack is the best out there right now. Said you have to use a bubbler. To wire it use a relay off a circuit that goes off with the ignition. Then put a 30 amp fuse inline. He claimed it raised his Kia from 15MPG to 23MPG. Sounds like it works.
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

what is smack booster?
      86 Ford Bronco

Comment

heroin, buddy. heroin. When yer jacked up on smack, you don't care how bad your mileage is or how much fuel costs... do it!

Comment

just riged up a hydrogen generator on my Bronco will know in a few hours if it is doing anything

hope I don't blow myself up haha
          86 Ford Bronco

Comment

my very fun to ride kymco super9

about 45 mpg at 48 mph......

Comment

I got to test the hho generators out this weekend. The first test was on my 98 dakota with 3.9 v6. I hooked up to hho cells to an extra vacum port right on the intake. Ran two tanks of fuel out. One on friday night and one tonight. The truck normally has been getting 19.5 mpg. Believe it or not the truck actually gets worse mpg's on the hho. friday's tank got 17.5 mpg, and tonights got 17 mpg. keep in mind that I only had the hho hooked up and not o2 sensor or map sensor foolers. My guess is the the system sensed too much oxygen in the exhaust and thought the engine was running to lean. The computer must have gave it more fuel to compensate. I knew this was a possible result. I just didn't think that it would actually make my gas mielage worse. I am not done yet. Next i'm going to try the system out on my 96 dodge 2500 ctd. I may also try it on the dakota again if I can get a good deal on some o2 sensor extenders or a map sensor fooler. I will post up again once i do some more testing.
              Jon
              UGLY OFFROAD

Comment

Originally posted by flea View Post

my very fun to ride kymco super9

about 45 mpg at 48 mph......
                hahah, love the box fan mod as well, that should make some extra mpg for sure!!

Comment

drove my bronco about 75 miles with the hho didn't notice any change but haven't checked actual mileage yet
                  86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                    hahah, love the box fan mod as well, that should make some extra mpg for sure!!

well i am putting the rad in back..... duh !

LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X