Hvac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm I thought he lived around here.
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

said he lived in harrison
      jacked with the pressure switch
      seems to be working, getting correct volts anyway
      started jacking with thermostat and it started working again
      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

hvac dude here. back of your furnace doooor should have a chart what those codes mean. if it is your pressure switch not making, check 2 things. when your furnace is tying to light but failing, take your front combustion air (burner) door off. if it lights now, that means youve got a restiction in the intake pipe. leave, birds nest, ect. dosent light? try to clean your trap. if your furnace is a 90% or more, youll have tubes going down from below the inducer motor to a cannister(trap) before out to the drain. take it off and flush it in the sink. make sure you have it primed with water upon reinstall. hope it helps, rob. ive got to pm you about some other stuff, anyway. rob
        my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Is the furnace fixed yet? You can't leave a guy hanging....................
          Romans 7-8

Comment

lol...
            yep is/was the POS thermostat
            For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

OK, just had to know. By the way I'm also a tech if Yellowjacket isn't around.
              Romans 7-8

Comment

I appreciate the help
                lord knows i need it

Comment

Working...
                X