New to this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jfiscus View Post
    you guys have been to the benefit, correct? I think I recall seeing that truck around the Trenton area before at least...

Nice find for $500, and a good start to a nice project.
    Sure have, went last year and this year. I think its an awesome show and you guys do a heck of a show for people who new to the sport or looking for ideas for there toys. although i didnt win the winch this year.....bummer!!

Comment

Originally posted by KargoMaster View Post
      x3

Also, you had the pic of the frame/engine labeled "ready for rhinoliner" or whatnot... here's just a suggestion... I would get the new engine mounts on before doing that... or at least get the old engine off to make access easier... Have fun!!

I plan on putting on a 1inch body lift as well, and taking everything completly off. the gas tank and lines are now off, just need the motor/tranny off and start cleaning it up. I'd like to get the body painted before winter since its been the perfect weather for it these last few weeks.

Comment

CJ-5 + 350/400/205 = driveshaft sticking out back of the jeep. It would look like a jeep with a rear pto.

Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
          "2 plastic racing seats w/ 5pt harness."

All this work and ****ty uncomfortable, unsafe seats?
          I'd have to agree with carwash on this one. If you're going to put all that time and money into, why not go with a good set of suspension seats. You can use 5-pt harnesses with them and your comfort level will increase 10-fold. Your arse and back will thank you for it.

Comment

Originally posted by superjeep View Post
            CJ-5 + 350/400/205 = driveshaft sticking out back of the jeep. It would look like a jeep with a rear pto.

Shawn
            After looking into it, i've realized a 400 tranny is alot bigger then the 350, so we're going with a 350/TH350 and keeping the Dana 300 Tcase. although a rear PTO.... sike. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
              I'd have to agree with carwash on this one. If you're going to put all that time and money into, why not go with a good set of suspension seats. You can use 5-pt harnesses with them and your comfort level will increase 10-fold. Your arse and back will thank you for it.
              So you can use regular seats out of any jeep? or spend the money and buy the expensive seats?

Comment

Working...
              X