Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW! Look at this deal!

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/1442540490.html
    if you can't fit it....FORCE IT!!!!!!!!!

If he paid that for it from sarge, does anybody wanna buy a 6cyl yj?

I've got the same specs except no roll cage but add a 6cyl and dont think that I would get anywhere close to that.
    1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
    FJ 40 axles (4.10)
    5.14 tcase
    36" TSL SX

Comment

I will go $11,000 with truck + jeep and he can keep the trailer. Maybe old lady said sell and he wants to keep it?
      sigpic

Comment

no **** for that price I have a 90 YJ with 1 tons and 38's I would sale lol

Comment

holy **** ! he's trying to double his money!

Comment

what an assbag. hey sarge you want us to start emailing him and ask all kinds of stupid questions or did you give him some of that impounded special product that made the price go up
            One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

HaHaHa !

I don't even know if it's the same guy that bought it off me . It was on CL about 3 weeks ago for $6200 with no trailer. The only thing I can think of is he put a $5000.00 monster motor in it .

I think it would be funny to hear what he spent 14k on ....... e-mail on just post the answers here

Comment

email sent...

Comment

One side of me says "if he can find some stupid smuck willing to pay that cheers to him". The other side of me chuckles at the price and description of the vehicle.

Don't get me wrong as it looks to be a fun and solid rig with decent capability........but it ain't worth anywhere close to that price.

Comment

emailed
                    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

"I am very interested in this Jeep. Would love to take a look at it as soon as possible. I don't want this one to get away from me, so please email me back as soon as possible. This rig is exactly what I am looking for, I have been searching for months! And your price is about as reasonable as you can get for a rig built as stout as this one. I saw one like this on CL a little bit ago, but couldn't get it quick enough, someone else snatched it up! I may be able to come up with the cash, but what kind of trades are you looking for? I have a 1988 Cavalier with spinners and a hood scoop that I would part with. It's PIMP, trust me.

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Niles Wilson "
                      1994 Jeep Wrangler 2.5L 5 Speed, newer clutch(strong), 36in Iroks, true 15" Longfield Bead locks, cherokee springs in the rear, stretched 8" with a way back kit, comp cut tube fenders, full cage tied into the frame, Has a Dana 30 up front with a Ford 8.8 swapped in the rear with the tubes on the housing welded and a anti-wrap bar, rear-ends are both locked front and rear, hand throttle, 04 Grand Prix leather power seats hooked up, harnesses, Warn 8500lb winch, stinger bar, really no rust at all(some surface, very minor), street legal, cd player, new serpintene belt, good brakes, Im sure I am forgetting some stuff, but over all a pretty solid jeep for both on and off the road. JEEP IS READY FOR WINTER. just to tell you a bit more about the jeep....an 88 cavalier is the last thing i am looking for...i may take it as a partial trade???do you have pics of it???
                      Man, if you had put all these details in the CL listing, this thing would be sold immediately. This thing sounds like a monster truck! Why would you ever get rid of it? My buddy had a jeep like this, but he sold it, like a complete moron. This is something you hang onto and pass down through the generations of your family, like fine china or a piece of furniture. My mom deals a lot in antiques, and she says this jeep is AWESOME!

You say the jeep is stretched 8", what kind of material was used to paste into the body to make it longer? And how did you find a top or doors that fit after it was stretched. That sounds like some serious custom fab, you must be one hell of a metal fabricator! I can't even tell it was done, you should look into doing work for a limo company, you have a skill that needs to be shared!

What is a dana 30 and an Ford 8.8? Are these horsepower add ons? And do they just get added together to make a total amount? Like 38.8? That's BALLIN' power! And do you have the keys for the locks? Because I would definitely need to unlock that horsepower for the drag strip.

Do the seats have seat heaters? My boyfriend won't ride in it unless it does. If not, do you think I could add them somehow? Or maybe you could just tell him that it's not that cold in the winter in the jeep. Maybe you could install a fake button on the dash, and we could just trick him into thinking it has heaters, he's kinda naive and dumb sometimes. It's ok tho, cuz the dude is hot, and that's what it's all about.

Does it come with any CD's in the cd changer? I don't have any right now and can't afford to buy any actually. It would be nice to roll around town in this bad ass rig with some Metallica or Credence cranked up. The haters would all be hatin, thats for sure!

This thing sounds amazing, and I definitely wanna get this thing! Do you get questioned all the time when yer out tearing up the streets in this thing? That's how it is with my Cavalier. They all wanna know what kind of mods I've done to it and how much i will take for it. I turned down $9500 last week. I'm not gonna give this thing away you know. All these mods add up! I got the sweet washer nozzle lights, looks just like eyes when it comes down the road at you. It's all like "i'm gonna get yer ass!!" The system is money in it! Sweet Kenwood tape deck and 2 6x9's on the back decklid. They just sit on top right now, didn't have a chance to put them in.

We could probably make an even trade, that would be best. Trust me, you won't be let down. The chicks gush at this thing. Oh yeah, do you have any pics of yourself with the Jeep. I wanna get an idea of how cool i will look while standing next to it.

Let me know!
                      Niles
                      just to let you know...am going through my emails this morning from yesterday and i have 13,so whomever is first to come up with an offer i am selling as i need something easier to get my kids in and out of for the winter,i am in no hurry to sell though as this one is ok so i will wait for the right offer...so please be real and serious when contacting me...the cav seems cool and even fine but come with cash and ready to deal...thanks alot...and this email will go out to all the ones interested....again looking for nothing special just a ride for the kids and i ...something extra as we have tons of cars....thanks again for looking...
                      greyson
                      Oh crap, I just go this next email... I hope I'm not gonna miss out on this thing. This is my dream vehicle. Please, you have to work with me on this. How much cash should i bring? I have $875 and my cavalier. I don't have the title for the cav yet tho, but I do know a guy that can make you a fake one for like $40. He can make you a fake ID as well, and since he makes them fake, you can wear a had or bandana in your photo as well, that looks ****ing cool. I could get him to throw that in for free, if he likes you.

Niles
                      stay tuned....

Comment

im sorry either you have the money or you dont....
                        Ok, I have some things i can sell... some baseball cards, Who Dey beer cans, I give plasma twice a month, etc. I could have the money in probably 90 days if you can wait. Do you want to test drive the cav? You can meet me at the drag strip, it runs like 17's, BOOOOOM!!! That's not a typo, 17's! It also has 17 inch wheels, funny coincidence, eh?
                        karma is gonna get me i think.

Comment

Oh my god... Calm down Niles! bahahahaha

Comment

that is great im still laughing. but on a side note that cavalier sounds awsome.
                            One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

This thread is funny ask him if he built the jeep or someone else. Also how long has he owned it.

Comment

Working...
                              X