Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niles

THAT is some funny **** right there!!
    ZUKI linked f/r 16v air shocks cut 39.5" tsl. exod. full hydro F/R. rear steer.

Comment

something else that is funny is that a week or so ago it was for sale for about 5k and he is asking 11k

Comment

got the popcorn in the bowl !!!!!!

Comment

I like how he said he has over 14k in it. That trailer must be able to drive itself to the trail and also unload the Jeep without ever touchnig it.
          88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

Funny stuff.......good way to blow off a couple minutes of work on a Friday!

Comment

> On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 10:57 AM, <imfasterthanyou@zoomtown.com> wrote:
              >
              > > Very serious. Only problem is no airbags. Thats why it was totalled.
              > > Repaired now and looks good.

---- Lawrenceburg Mayor <lawrenceburgmayor@gmail.com> wrote:
              > you want me to trade my rock crawler that i have over 15,000 invested in and
              > trade you for a totaled 98 cherokee is this some kind of joke or what...no
              > wonder people put no idiot offers and stuff on here...what kind of fool do
              > you take me for????give me an offer close to 11,000 for what i have dont
              > send me some sort of 3thousand dollar offer....this is NOT WHERE YOU MEET A
              > FOOL....really dont bother me unless you have a true offer...i have been
              > offered a 2005 ford f150 4x4 and turned it down...do you think i want a
              > salvage crapper???
              >
              91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

LOL!!! I may send him a message asking if he wanted to trade straight up for my daughters cruisin tunes barbie jeep. Good stuff CW!
                sigpic

Comment

he says...

oh my bring it to the house today and i will trade you even...for your things you want to sell including your blood....
                  maybe i should let it go... no way.

Comment

Niles, your the man.... Lol

Nick
                    Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                    Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

this is too funny.....

all jokes aside, how much for the cavalier??? lmao
                      01 TJ

Comment

niles says...

I'm really confused here. Listen I know my cav is no bad ass crawler like your rig, but it's my pride and joy. I have poured countless hours into it on a lot a nice mods. I have all the interior parts painted yellow, it's called "nuts fast yellow" if i recall correctly. The brake calipers are painted yellow, except for one, it's blue. I ran out of yellow paint, so i call it the "blues wheel", you know, like the Blues Brothers. The car could use a paint job for sure, but hell that's only like $90 in cans from the ZONE!! It's all in the prep, no need to go to Maaco man!

Gimme an address, imma see if my mom can run me down there to test drive your beast. She can't wait to get muddy! Do you have some rocks that we can mess around on, or an old car we can crush? Fawking Grave Digger dude!!!

Niles

Comment

Carwash you are going to make this guy crazy...
                          I love it....
                          sigpic
                          chris hodges
                          96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                          71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Crazy !!!! He's already crazy , if he thinks he can sell that rig in the Cincy area and say he has 14K in it ......... what a douche bag !!!!!
                            I what to hear who did the work on it ...... I demand it !!!!!! hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by sarge View Post
                              He's already crazy , if he thinks he can sell that rig in the Cincy area and say he has 14K in it
                              why doesn't someone just email him and call him on it.
                              I understand the Jeep thing.......that's why i drive a Toyota.

'91 Toyota truck(3.0 to 3.4 swapped)
                              "F@#k vacuum lines my truck sucks enough!"

Comment

have at it >>>>> if I had a 17 second Cavy I would call him off the porch

Comment

Working...
                                X