No announcement yet.

rock race- indoor arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, these people should fire their marketing directors, whoever they are.

Comment

Originally posted by GPER View Post
      All of the promotion people with rock crawling suck at getting the word out. That was why the Roc failed and this isn't far. Can't they google the local 4x4 clubs and post up these events???????? They need the Rallyman to help them with this.
      Speaking of the Roc anyone know who owns it and if it will ever be re-opened to wheeling?

Comment

Originally posted by samb. View Post
        Speaking of the Roc anyone know who owns it and if it will ever be re-opened to wheeling?
        It was at a container shipping company on the south side of Columbus. The web site has vanished and I'm sure it is history.

Comment

Originally posted by GPER View Post
          It was at a container shipping company on the south side of Columbus. The web site has vanished and I'm sure it is history.
          Actually it is still there from what I have gathered. I just can't figure out much more info about it.

Comment

Originally posted by samb. View Post
            Actually it is still there from what I have gathered. I just can't figure out much more info about it.
            Yes the roc is still standing there un touched.

I believe it can be rented out if you cna fidn the owner and get him cotnacted. ill dig up some more info.

We discussed renting it on my website, ltos of interest but nothing ever happened???

http://offroadohio.messageforums.net...rk-t513-6.html
            www.offroadohio.com
            www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
            www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
            www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

Working...
            X