No announcement yet.

Time to move...gunshots in area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So when can we park in your yard? Gotta make the right impression on the neighbors.

Let me know if you need a hand moving.
    1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
    FJ 40 axles (4.10)
    5.14 tcase
    36" TSL SX

Comment

I hope I can find it again on my own. ha I guess it's considered Lindenwald, technically. Off Pleasant, north of Laurel. Something about a car wash.. Way more room than I have now, plus I have front/back yards (now I need to know someone who has a landscaping service) and a kick ass front porch.

My landlord is Dustin...so I'm gonna guess the neighbors already write me off based on who I know. :)

I'm excited...and now I need boxes to pack stuff. ah the fun
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Congratulations on your find, sounds like you will need a lawn mower. When is the house warming PARTY.

Comment

My truck still has a crate engine in the bed, but I've got 4' sides for my 16x6 trailer, if you want it.

Congrats, and we'll miss ya!

Robert
          DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
          Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
            I hope I can find it again on my own. ha I guess it's considered Lindenwald, technically. Off Pleasant, north of Laurel. Something about a car wash..
            You're just about 5 or 6 blocks north of me and on the other side of Pleasant

I've got an extra mower if you don't already have one. It's old but it works.
            1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
            FJ 40 axles (4.10)
            5.14 tcase
            36" TSL SX

Comment

Originally posted by Hope Springs Hauler View Post
              You're just about 5 or 6 blocks north of me and on the other side of Pleasant

I've got an extra mower if you don't already have one. It's old but it works.
              I am on Laurel. Been here all of my life. It aint too bad around here. Welcome to The Wald!
              Last edited by biggin69; 02-02-2010, 09:07 PM.
              One Country, One Flag, One Language...
              LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                I'm excited...and now I need boxes to pack stuff. ah the fun
                I'm in for the move, just tell me when...

I just hope that your truck doesn't lose the hydro boost brakes when the engine warms up... Sure makes for some interesting moments though...
                brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Moving day will be Sat the 27th...

my truck...knew I was forgetting something.
                  I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Working...
                  X