Please vote for me!! Top Truck 2010 #11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please vote for me!! Top Truck 2010 #11

Got my issue of Four Wheeler in the mail today, and I'm in the top 50 rigs for voting for the Top Truck Challenge this year... it is very cool to see my rig in a mag... even if it is my tiny little poser shot. If i get lucky enough to get voted in, it would be the pinnacle of my wheeling career up this point. I have heard so many amazing things about the event, would be an honor to be a part of it.

My rig is #11... please gimme yer vote! The shot is a super poser shot before it ever hit the trail, but it's beat a bit now... not quite a virgin anymore... Here's a couple better shots...

Rear steer and cromo shafts happening this week...

There is no online voting. You actually have to purchase the mag, cut out the ballot and mail it in. It may be a pain in the ass, but i would greatly appreciate any votes you guys can throw my way!! I will represent the tri-state very well, i promise!

thanks in advance!!!

I just seen this myself and was getting on here to post something about it and here you are pimping yourself out.

Good Luck, you got my vote.
    if you can't fit it....FORCE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

you got it, man!
      I cant believe your willing to trash your rig at ttc, but i guess its for a worthy cause...... if your gonna go, go big, right?
      my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

You'll get my vote.

Good luck and TRASH-IT like you stole it!!!
        1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
        3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Comment

i will make sure to put on a good show... and please, take the time to buy a mag and mail in a ballot. Post up when you mail it off, so i can keep my hopes up!

Thanks!!!

Comment

you have my vote. very very nice rig

Comment

sent it today.i put you down.hope the green taco kicks your ass.lol just kidding good luck

Comment

thanks man!!! you know the taco?

Comment

no but im building a taco and a 1 ton jeep so good luck.ps nice rig

Comment

so
                    wtf u gotta do to vote?
                    Attached Files
                    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

done
                      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Gotta buy the new issue of Four Wheeler, cut out the ballot, fill it out and mail it in.

Comment

Horse****
                          u gonna owe me one

Comment

you name it, it's worth a vote or two to me man.

Comment

go to bed ....

Comment

Working...
                              X