No announcement yet.

Please vote for me!! Top Truck 2010 #11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot, Paul. I really appreciate it.

Comment

You got my vote Mike! I will tell sean and Pete as well to send their vote in! Good luck... Let me know if you need a pit guy....lol

Comment

Got every mag they had at walmart.. then every mag they had at kroger. cashier ask if i had a offroad problem!!! ha you'll get those vote's bud.
        The only problem i had i cant see that ramsey 12000lb winch huh must have been a blurry pic!
        Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

Finally voted. Magazine found at the Walmart in Oxford last night. Mailed today.

Good luck.

John
          sigpic1950 CJ3A. Oddfire 225 V6, T-86 transmission, Dana 18 transfer case, 4 wheel disc brakes, locked front and rear. Manual saginaw steering. Warn winch, 9,000#.

Comment

thanks again!!

Comment

Originally posted by redcj3a View Post
              Finally voted. Magazine found at the Walmart in Oxford last night. Mailed today.

Good luck.

John
              I thought that closed???

We're heading out now and I'll pick up a copy so I can vote, good luck!

Comment

Awesome, thanks everyone. I'm picking up every copy i can find here in Denver.

Comment

Hey Carwash I think it's awsome you made the cut. I followed your build on this and thought you did a great job and was a bit jealous (alot jealous). Anyways congratulations and my balot went out yesterday in the mail with you in the number one position. Congratulations again and good luck to you.
                  Win at all cost. Second place is just the first loser. www.buckeyejeepers.com

Comment

picked up 6 copies today at walmart in middletown ballots are in the mailbox goodluck carwash
                    98 xj 4.5" lift

Comment

Damn Dan.... 6 copies, thanks a lot!!!

I hope this happens, would be the coolest thing ever.

Comment

went out and bought some copys at the walmarts around my town..
                        all the votes are in the box
                        you'll never know if you dont try!!

Comment

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Did you hear anything yet ?

sigpic
                            chris hodges
                            96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                            71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

nope... waiting waiting... no one has gotten a call, so that's good at least. should know late this week or early next week.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                                nope... waiting waiting... no one has gotten a call, so that's good at least. should know late this week or early next week.
                                hope you get the call... love to see a local guy out there...

You gonna try and get the rear stir in if you get the call?
                                sigpic
                                chris hodges
                                96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                                71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Working...
                                X