• Show
Clear All

Facebook says CW won the buggy class....congrats
    --------
    O____O
    (O|||||||O)
    --O---O--

Comment

In all of the episodes I have seen it looked like the rigs that were being picked have been more qualified for the run as the time has progressed. In years past they had swamp buggies from down south. That is one hell of a feat to win the buggy class! Awesome! I will have to get the video asap.
      sigpic

Comment

Awesome work Mike (and team). Here's an 'after' pic they posted
        Attached Files
        I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

NICE WORK!
          here's the link with the results:
          http://www.fourwheeler.com/2010/top_...nge/index.html

Comment

Way to go guys... Great to see you do it after all the work you put into the Yeti...

Have a safe trip back, and hit all the wheelin spots you can... There is a lot of great trail riding between here and there...

sigpic
            chris hodges
            96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
            71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Congrats to CW and your team! Great job guys!
              One Country, One Flag, One Language...
              LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

brad just called me and said that they did win it so congrats to him and mike for the win. good to see a good ol' ky. boy win it!!!

said they were on their way to the hammers to play around and then off to moab afterwards.

brad also said they set another record on the tow tug...did it in 37 secs.
                95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

Congrats guys! Top truck, the hammers and Moab all in one week, man that sounds like a blast.
                  if you can't fit it....FORCE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Could it get any better? We need details and pics Carwash!!!!!!!!!
                    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Very impressive!! Glad to see a KY boy WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
                        Could it get any better? We need details and pics Carwash!!!!!!!!!
                        X2.....

sigpic
                        chris hodges
                        96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                        71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Nice guys enjoy playing around.

I can't wait for the video
                          88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

Hey guys go on Youtube.com type in TTC 2010 there are already videos posted one is Carwash running the tank trap.

Comment

The only 2 I could find of Carwash so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bOBVJQVs4o
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31BJZbBk7bs

Also pro tip: after your search hit search options and update the search so that it only shows videos posted within the last week.

Comment

"off to moab afterwards."

Say hi to the redrock fourwheelers for me. Tell them jason from the first Isuzu run says Hi. Really great guys. They guided us around the whole weekend.
                                Moab is awesome if you go when its not Easter weekend.

Congrats again. Wash.

I still don't like buggies though.:p
                                03 Frontier Crewy (yeah)
                                85 Trooper lifted\caged and ragged top
                                89 Trooper RS (really short) x2

www.nightcrawlers4x4.com
                                www.testtubegraphics.com

Comment

Working...
                                X