No announcement yet.

Holy crap wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go guys! Great hearing the news that a local boy brought it home!

Comment

We started off slow but finished strong. 57 seconds in mini rubicon and 3:34 or something in the trap. It wad crazy. Almost ran over a couple judges etc.

The hill climb was the scariest thing I've ever done. Video and pics do it no justice. They thought we rolled 4 times during it but we somehow kept going. Like six seconds separated the top 3 spots.

It was an awesome experince that I will never forget. Made great friends for life.

Comment

plus you make white oakleys look gooooooood, right?
        my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Dude. What doesn't look good on me?

Comment

you guys need a room?
            For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Any vids of the hillclimb?
              One Country, One Flag, One Language...
              LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                Dude. What doesn't look good on me?
                i am betting brad might have a response for that one...lol
                95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stickman
                  Maybe it's just me, but I'd like to see a tie breaker. Two in 3 yrs is enough. Ties are for soccer.......
                  No ties. I won overall and buggy class.

Comment

Did I read somewhere that the DVD will be out in Nov? Can't wait...
                    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

i think so yes, november.

Comment

Great Job man......
                        06 TJ, 8.8 Aussied, 4.88's and 35" KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                          No ties. I won overall and buggy class.
                          Congrats man! That says ALOT about the way you build and how you drive! Good Stuff!
                          The Hummer Club Inc.
                          Director - Events Planning/Ambassador Program
                          Eric@TheHummerClubInc.com
                          www.thehummerclubinc.com

Comment

Originally posted by biggin69 View Post
                            Any vids of the hillclimb?
                            It was the only event that was off limits to all spectators...

The first 4? competitors flopped... it was a ride that I'll never forget.

We cranked up the Propane earlier in the week... ran through 4 gallons in 47 seconds...

We heard from several people that were within ear-shot of a radio that they called us "rolled" quite a few times... "they rolled, no, wait... still going, nope, now they rolled... uhh, still going..."

We about creamed a track hoe... on my side of the vehicle... Mike doesn't even remember going past it...
                            brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                            Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

I will never wheel like we did in that hill climb ever again. Retarded reckless abandon, pedal to the floor and steer the wheel in the general direction you would like the rig to go and hope you can keep enough wheels on the ground to get it there.

I took out half a forest, some sponsor signs, and was working on getting an excavator (not that i ever saw it.) After the run: "you almost hit that excavator" "what excacator" "that one" "holy jesus... really?"

Comment

Definitely need a DVD party when it's released .... to hear 'the rest of the story'..
                                I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Working...
                                X