Squirrels and Pools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lisa,
    does your pool have a vinyl liner? If so draining it completly this early in the season may cause your liner to shrink. My dad owns a pool store on beechmont avenue(All-American Pools),I worked for him back in my younger years and recall changing liner all the time when people would drain the pools. Just thought Id give you a heads up. He can have a custom made safty liner made for you alos..Just saying ;)

Greg
    Regret not what you've done,Only what you have'nt.

Comment

Its all vinyl no real liner. Intex Easy Set (pic attached, no not a pic of me/mine) Fill it with water and the air ring floats magically keeping water inside. I really feel it's by the grace of something that the silly thing doesn't leak all over but prolly the importance of level ground. It's funny because it's about half empty now (I had no energy yesterday to finish tear down) and with a tarp draped over it it has now become a bird bath. ha

Thanks though. For the record, I'd have paid someone to set up and tear down this silly thing. Maybe a side job for those with experience (cause if you didn't have experience I'd have gambled on me anyway).

PS Squirrel has had the last laugh because my trash can smells, well, like a dead squirrel. It's now sitting outside my garage competing with the water treatment plant...
      Attached Files
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

thanks for the fun read... needed that.
        brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
        Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

I had one of those for my daughter...till the dog decided she wanted to go swimming too...

Sounds like you need to become a park ranger..with all the "wild life" in your back yard...it sounds like a nature perserve..LOL
          Regret not what you've done,Only what you have'nt.

Comment

Oh yea me and nature we go waaay back....Example: Had a spider in the doorway to the garage that looked about the size of a small cat that about stopped me from taking the x90 this morning. Should have seen me slowly going around the little bugger in case he decided to jump (do not laugh I've seen jumping spiders and they're not fun)..then I find another one has built a residence around the garage door handle so i use my shoes (flip flops) to knock him/it down. I really don't do spiders in case you can't tell. Pretty much the more legs it has; the less I like it. I mean seriously how can a millipede even be real. I mean putting shoes on alone must take her 3 hrs a day. :) ick

Yea ok, I'm done. You can now return to your normally scheduled routine....
            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Working...
            X