Event Feedback ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KennyTJ View Post
    I have access to the balance blocks if that is what your thinking of.
    I have no idea what I'm thinking...I just keep hearing these phrases tossed around...
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

First: Thanks!

Reply to your questions:
      • Entrance was easy to find, but I was aided by a delay in the onset of Alzheimer's and remembered it from last year.
      • Walked over to Yardbirds
      • Agree with the raffle un-bundling noted earlier (i.e. "Spread the joy!")
      • Combine the event with a trail ride if you're going to continue to schedule on days with perfect weather.
      • Find some things that club members do REAL well and hold a how-to clinic or two (e.g. Winching, using a Hy-Lift, Shade-tree wheel alignment, etc.)
      • If there was a swap-meet/parts-4-sale corner, probably would have had to Look/$ee

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
        I've been trying to find someone/club with a teeter totter thing. Do you know of one?

PS Thanks for the support as well. Without sponsors, we couldn't put this event on!!
        I do not know of anyone that has a teeter totter but I am sure there are enough fab guys on here that could make one. Also, glag I could help out!
        Originally posted by TomH View Post
        First: Thanks!

Reply to your questions:
        • Entrance was easy to find, but I was aided by a delay in the onset of Alzheimer's and remembered it from last year.
        • Walked over to Yardbirds
        • Agree with the raffle un-bundling noted earlier (i.e. "Spread the joy!")
        • Combine the event with a trail ride if you're going to continue to schedule on days with perfect weather.
        • Find some things that club members do REAL well and hold a how-to clinic or two (e.g. Winching, using a Hy-Lift, Shade-tree wheel alignment, etc.)
        • If there was a swap-meet/parts-4-sale corner, probably would have had to Look/$ee
        I agree with the swap meet idea. People always love buying other peoples junk.
        One Country, One Flag, One Language...
        LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

x2 on swap meet would probabaly bring more people also
          98 xj 4.5" lift

Comment

Working...
          X