• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome
    One Country, One Flag, One Language...
    LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GPER View Post
      Welcome to the neighborhood, your not to far from me. Kettering does have a traffic cop that has harassed a couple of guys. Where will you be driving it to for work????
      Technically my company has some BS policy about not disclosing where I work online in forums... so I'll let you know that I am going to be working at a VERY large used car dealership... I've got about a 2 minute drive to work and don't need to get on any main roads so I think I'll be okay there anyways.

Originally posted by offroadohio View Post
      Welcome to oh. It isnt to often folks get harrased about anything in ohio thats vehicle related.

I used to drive this thing everywhere
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...general041.jpg
      :p

I think I've seen that thing before... I want to say in the ghetto fab and hack jobs thread on PBB? Not kidding... I think it's kinda neat but seriously... I swear I've seen it in there.:confused:

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
      Welcome welcome...
      Thanks

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
      Welcome from another Dayton area guy. I'm deployed right now, but get back in November. We'll have to get together sometime.
      Sounds good to me! Sent you a PM back.

Originally posted by biggin69 View Post
      Welcome
      Thanks

So here in Virginia Beach my local hang out bar is a place called the Wing King... with all kinds of tasty brews and of course... wings.

I've heard that the "Frickers" place is supposed to be pretty good... any truth to that?

Comment

I'll have to dig through that thread and see, afterall when you cut the ohio rust off something and put a 1.5" .125 wall cage around it, it has to be a hack job since it has stock suspension.

edit: Im all over the internet im sure youve seen it somewhere but its no where in that thread. I just checked all 64 pages

kinda disapointing.. but its in there now I just added it just to see what flames I get.
        Last edited by donaldcon; 08-31-2010, 08:41 PM.
        www.offroadohio.com
        www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
        www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
        www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

I'll have to dig through that thread and see, afterall when you cut the ohio rust off something and put a 1.5" .125 wall cage around it, it has to be a hack job since it has stock suspension.
          No... it's not on 40s, doesn't have D60s, and only has one transfercase I'm guessing

It's pretty cool IMO... next Jeep or whatever I get/build is just going to be on small tires and a complete pile... just so I can beat on it without mercy... It is REALLY fun bouncing off the rev limited trying stuff that most don't think you will make it over. I drove like I had an egg under my foot on stock axles and 33s.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander757 View Post
            No... it's not on 40s, doesn't have D60s, and only has one transfercase I'm guessing

It's pretty cool IMO... next Jeep or whatever I get/build is just going to be on small tires and a complete pile... just so I can beat on it without mercy... It is REALLY fun bouncing off the rev limited trying stuff that most don't think you will make it over. I drove like I had an egg under my foot on stock axles and 33s.
            My current wheeler inst huge but its almost point n go here in ohio I ahve to travel out fo state to find stuff it cant do, Ive got it forsale now for the sole purpose of building my two trackers up a little for some 31" and under wheelin.
            www.offroadohio.com
            www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
            www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
            www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

My current wheeler inst huge but its almost point n go here in ohio I ahve to travel out fo state to find stuff it cant do, Ive got it forsale now for the sole purpose of building my two trackers up a little for some 31" and under wheelin.
              Yeah, I think the plan for me/my wife is to get her a daily driver 1/2 ton pickup that is capable of -eventually- towing my TJ to places for me to go crazy... but we also want to get another Jeep... probably a YJ or CJ to basically be a rat-rod of offroaders... something simple on 31s-33s that you can beat the hell out of.

It was kind of bittersweet when I got to really use my TJ to do everything(my very first "test run" I still had the shovel and it sucked in the rocks)... but I really wanted to hop into one of the guys' rigs on 31s and just go at some of the muddy hill climbs. Excuse for another Jeep... my wife really wants to wheel something so I guess I'll let her drive it too

Here's a direct link to the post on page 109with all the pics... pics/videos continue through page 111 on JF.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/f...ml#post9923209

Comment

Working...
              X