No announcement yet.

Big News... My new digs and new company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reviewing a few of the pictures you posted as well as the ones you didn't post, I have this to say. You sir have a lot of room in there. Plenty of space for a showroom and to do fab work. I may have to make a trip up there after its all together.

Comment

The space is ideal for what we want to do. We lucked out. It does need some work. Need to run all Air lines. Need to do a bit of electrical work. Some teardown. Some bench and table building. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
        The space is ideal for what we want to do. We lucked out. It does need some work. Need to run all Air lines. Need to do a bit of electrical work. Some teardown. Some bench and table building. Ugh.
        Really that stuff is not that bad, just takes time to do it right and in such a big space. Planning on being a full service shop doing small things like oil changes brake job or just a fab/performance shop?

Comment

Congrats CW. It's better to do just those little things than build the actual building.

Logo and name are pretty cool, nice work. Get some stickers made up and some merchandise printed.
          88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

Some plumbing.......
            91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Congrats!! Is this shop name number 4 now?

Comment

Originally posted by samb. View Post
                Really that stuff is not that bad, just takes time to do it right and in such a big space. Planning on being a full service shop doing small things like oil changes brake job or just a fab/performance shop?
                Yeah, will do it all man. build you a turn key buggy, or rotate your tires, whatever you need.

Originally posted by RuffedUpXJ View Post
                Congrats CW. It's better to do just those little things than build the actual building.

Logo and name are pretty cool, nice work. Get some stickers made up and some merchandise printed.
                Yeah, i'm a big fan of the name and logo, etc. Merch before too long. that chit costs moneys.

Originally posted by RD TRCTR View Post
                Congrats!! Is this shop name number 4 now?
                Thanks for reminding me...

Comment

Awesome! Looks like a great place, Good luck! Also looks like you could outgrow this place too. If you need any help with setting up, wiring, air lines and stuff let me know. The Scholle boys know me.
                  Romans 7-8

Comment

Hoping to not outgrow for a very long time...

Thanks for the offer!

Comment

Yeah, will do it all man. build you a turn key buggy, or rotate your tires, whatever you need.

Yeah, i'm a big fan of the name and logo, etc. Merch before too long. that chit costs moneys.

Thanks for reminding me...
                      Let me know when you need decals/signs; we got bought out so
                      I'm at a new shop in Florence. (shameless plug)

Comment

nice.goodluck......

Comment

Full service is the way to go. Got a date for a "grand opening" or anything like that?

Comment

Diversify your sources of income. That's the key.

And yes, we will have a grand opening as soon as we get set up. I'll keep you all updated.

Comment

you should put in a carwash.... that would be ironic. ..like a midget on stilts....

i think youll do well. im sure everyone will point buisness your way.
                              my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
                                ..like a midget on stilts....
                                now thats fn funny!!!! i dont care who ya are!!!!
                                S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Working...
                                X