3500 RPM, falls on its face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hope Springs Hauler View Post
    Does it happen anytime, or only when warmed up? Wondering about the o2 sensor.
    Happens anytime warm or cold was wonderin injector? Like i couldnt keep up with the demand
    2013 RZR S

Comment

i had a 89 nissian hardbody 2.4 or z24 something like that i had the same problem ended up being the computer had dust all on the inside of it. it was like a rev limiter at 3700.it was the computer under the seat was number 23 on mine if u try it get the exact same number computer. hope this helps good luck ;)

Comment

Originally posted by way2fast4u View Post
        i had a 89 nissian hardbody 2.4 or z24 something like that i had the same problem ended up being the computer had dust all on the inside of it. it was like a rev limiter at 3700.it was the computer under the seat was number 23 on mine if u try it get the exact same number computer. hope this helps good luck ;)
        How much was the computer you got? Wonder if i could go to you pull and pay and swipe one out of a car
        2013 RZR S

Comment

i went to besslers and bought 3 didn fix it went to advance auto payed 200 for one and drove it till i sold it if u find one with the same computer number i think you would be ok but i couldnt find a 4x4 nissian at the scrapyards with a 2.4 in it so i tryed a bunch of 2wd doesnt work hope this helps steven

Comment

ok cool thanks also found online it might be a maf sensor :confused:
            2013 RZR S

Comment

Have you replaced the crankshaft sensor? Or inspected the flywheel/trigger wheel/whatever it reads off of? If there is a chipped tooth or something that could screw it all up. If it's a cheap part, may be worth getting just to eliminate another "possibility"

Comment

figured it out! Dirty maf sensor took it off strayed some cleaner on it and it runs amazing pulls thru all the gears like it should now i can start playin with it i think i need some 31s :-) haha
                2013 RZR S

Comment

I had an 86 hardbody that was a piece of crap. I wish I had never gotten rid of that truck. Had 35s with no lift. Lots and lots and lots of trimming
                  91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
                    I had an 86 hardbody that was a piece of crap. I wish I had never gotten rid of that truck. Had 35s with no lift. Lots and lots and lots of trimming
                    35s and no lift?!?! haha thats crazy your right, lots and lots of trimming haha
                    2013 RZR S

Comment

Working...
                    X