sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
      he must be embarassed to show us! :o
      Not everyone builds like you Scott...

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
        Not everyone builds like you Scott...
        Lined myself right up for that one! My latest creation "blueberry" wasn't so bad. :(
        sigpic

Comment

it shows a little rough currently, and is about 10 different colors, as i'm trying to pick one. it showed up on teh trailer in pieces, i'm waiting on a steering knuckle (should be here tomorrow or saturday hopefully) and my kmc enduro's should be here in the next couple delivery days too.

its got a 22r with got propane kit
          toy 5 speed
          dual toy cases with marlin outputs
          front toy axle 5.29's hardened and cryoed with longs
          rear tacoma axle 5.29's hardened and cryoed
          full psc steering with double ended ram
          4 link rear, 3 link front
          12'' airshocks all around
          rear sway bar
          aluminum kmc enduro beadlocks
          39 red labels
          corbeau's

here it is in all its glory as a pile of parts, it hadn't been touched since the p.o. broke the piss out of it at his last comp, other than to pull the wheels off.

gonna get it going again so i can get it out and figure out what all we are going to change. it is going to become a 3 seater for sure, all teh rear tube is gettting cut off and reworked, and thinking the front might end up a liberty before it is done (after 15 years of jeeps, its hard to break the habbit of what to call it). drivetrain and floor getting raised 3'' to get flat belly, whats left of the front of the frame is getting cut off and tubed.

here is the current color i think i'm going with its alot darker and better looking in person. its going to have my wife's bussiness's logo's on the sides. i'm going to race it in some of the TREC races at attica.

someday it may be done
          Last edited by mckeddie; 03-17-2011, 11:24 PM.
          zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

That is a sweet ride.... It just needs 3rd gen 4runner front sheet metal on it...

sigpic
            chris hodges
            96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
            71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Originally posted by gothodgie View Post
              That is a sweet ride.... It just needs 3rd gen 4runner front sheet metal on it...

that might ruin it! ;)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                that might ruin it! ;)
                You will learn someday....

I think it would look good... Scott you need something like this...
                http://forum.ih8mud.com/hardcore-cor...-link-f-r.html

Last edited by gothodgie; 03-18-2011, 12:35 AM.
                sigpic
                chris hodges
                96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

that's a bad ass toy, but i couldn't imagine wanting to ever wheel that thing. i really couldn't imagine scott wheeling that thing.

Comment

gonna be bad ride!!! dont mess it up wit jp!!
                    SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

u got me!!!!!!!!!! lmao
                      SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

got some great news today, wheels that were supposed to have been shipped over 2 weeks ago, guy pm's me on pirate asking for my adress for the 3rd time (i also included a shipping label with the check i sent him 3 weeks ago), and lets me know he wants to get them out beginning of the week (he pm'ed me last weekend, said they would ship hopefully monday, but definitely by wednesday). needless to say, i'm pretty pissed. starting to feel like it will be a miracle if they ever show up.

Comment

It wasn't that 6x6 guy or whatever his name was that scammed a bunch of people was it????

Comment

a man who works for the post office sends a man a check instead of a postal money order? seems like you'd have better luck getting your funds back with the latter of the two but i may be wrong. hope you get your wheels!
                            95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

they're coming, i got them from a very trust worthy vendor on pirate (they were off his personal jimmy's 4x4 race buggy), he had said it would possibly take him awhile, but then told me a couple of times he was going to have his guys pull them adn ship them, but never got around to it. i'm just having doubts as to when they will show up, i'll be shocked if they ever do, but for the price i paid for them, i'll wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X