No announcement yet.

Project Low and Lean Rustbucket ( LLR )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a 465/205 combo set up behind a ls1 so it has the right clutch and fly wheel for a 5.3. Pm me if you want to got that route and I'll make you a good deal on it.

Comment

• 5.3 all aluminum with a manual 400 is the best setup going currently for your application. Nice power to weight!
      sigpic

Comment

• Well I passed on the 5.3 for now , I picked up another 4.0 for a couple hundred bucks , it's in and runs great just have a few things to button up and it will be 100% again........ hopefully fourth times a charm ...

Comment

• So how much was the 5.3 and what are the details on it? I would love to put one in my jk

Comment

• Didn't even get to the price part of the 5.3 , it's a buddies truck that he bought off co-part and it looks like a beer can thats been run through a can crusher , the front of the motor took a good hit and needs some attention, it may be toast but we are going to have to use the blue wrench to even get it out of the truck. We prob. will not mess with it till spring , if it's good and your still interested I let you know .

Comment

• Just an update, the 5.3 was broke bad !!!!

bringing it the top so I can be found easy since she if forsale .

Comment

Working...
              X