No announcement yet.

butch's newest build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

send a pic to 4wheeler mag first !!!!! love the early jeep pickup look bed. nice butch what else can i say. gabby

Comment

my dream jeep. that is just plain SICK!!!!!!!!!!!

needs to be featured in a magazine for all to see. call JP up and show them.

Comment

Got a whole of build pics. Ill start posting them tomorrow hopefully
        zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

looks great. that would convert me from my trusty rusty toyota. lol
          well done. you are making us all drool. been wheeling yet?

Comment

Hellyeah!
            That thing is sick.
            Have you had those tires out on trail yet. I was thinkin about runnin em under my cherokee when I get my one tons done.
            BYAAH!!!

Comment

NICE! been wanting to do one like it myself sometime.

Comment

The paint scheme, cage, tub and bed without a doubt kick ass... So why trailing arms instead of a normal links in the rear? Them and the frame side mounts look like they won't play nice with the rocks.
                ------------------------------------

my rig

Comment

Originally posted by kentuckytwostep View Post
                  The paint scheme, cage, tub and bed without a doubt kick ass... So why trailing arms instead of a normal links in the rear? Them and the frame side mounts look like they won't play nice with the rocks.
                  The trailing arms were neccesary to be able to have the bed and frame as wide as he wanted. He plans on running a bigger set of shocks in conjunctionwith the coilovers down thethe road in place of the 2.0s. Plus they are really sweet. They don't hang as low as they look in person, but if they do they are ridiculously stout.

Comment

Top is done, making it one step closer to being a daily driver. He's hoping to be driving it within the next couple weeks.

Comment

That thing is just bas ass!
                      1996 Grand Cherokee w/ 2" Rubicon Express BB, RE Shocks, M/T Classic II's w/ Falken AT 30x9.5's

2011 F150 Scab w/ Ecoboost, 2" front lift, 1.5" rear lift, 33" BFG's

Comment

Working...
                      X