X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep , factory Axial unit.

Comment

BTT for some more discussion..

I'm now knee deep into these things..I'm looking for a new motor to replace the crappy and too fast 27T in my first crawler.

Any recommendations for a affordable upgrade .. just a better motor or go with a motor/sc combo?

I passed this crawler onto my 8 year old and it's just way to much wheelspeed for his "Tim Cameron" driving style...

Anybody have a 45T motor for sale?

Comment

I have sevral 45T's and would gladly give you one if you want it. I recommened cheap Integy 45T's. They are like $18 a piece. When the brushes wear out, pitch it and buy a new one!
        One Country, One Flag, One Language...
        LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by biggin69 View Post
          I have sevral 45T's and would gladly give you one if you want it. I recommened cheap Integy 45T's. They are like $18 a piece. When the brushes wear out, pitch it and buy a new one!
          I too have several and I agree with the rest ....

Comment

RC Crawler event?

Does anyone who has seen the tires at Big Rock think some kind of an RC event would work some how?

Comment

Originally posted by BigRock View Post
              Does anyone who has seen the tires at Big Rock think some kind of an RC event would work some how?
              I think the hardcore Comp guys would compete anywhere there's a winner and loser.... as a play RC crawler guy I want natural or atleast natural looking rock to have fun on.

Comment

My little brother just got one of these. Gonna have to see how his holds up and might buy one for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRock View Post
                  i think an rc event would be a great addition to big rock. on the tires or some place back in the woods would be great. next time i come down i plan on bringing mine along to drive around while im taking a break between wheeling. heres a picture of the one i built this year

Comment

I think you would be better off doing a Scale Comp/Even rather than a 2.2 style Comp. A scale trail run would be cool. Just my $0.02
                    LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

need to get my scaler rolling.....all i need is a pinion.

on the backyard course...
                      I understand the Jeep thing.......that's why i drive a Toyota.

'91 Toyota truck(3.0 to 3.4 swapped)
                      "F@#k vacuum lines my truck sucks enough!"

Comment

i got one of the first release batch axial's and its been holding up great for almost 4 years.

its on a scale frame chassis now, bb's for weights in the tires, cut springs, and relocated frame end link mounts. 55t lathe motor. hitec servo
                        battery over the front servo now helps alot.

these things are so much fun. im in for a comp out at big rock:)

here is a little video i shot while i was in the middle of demo'ing our back stairs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWXgLwo8H3Y
                        http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=766227

Comment

Looking for the best bang for the buck shotgun style 7.2 non-lipo batteries out there.

I'm just a backyard basher looking for the longest run time and lipo isn't an option as the charging duties are mostly done by my sons.. and what Ive heard is lipo's are hazardous if not properly handled.

Comment

Speaking of needing things anybody have a spare speed control sitting around?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK5 View Post
                              Looking for the best bang for the buck shotgun style 7.2 non-lipo batteries out there.

I'm just a backyard basher looking for the longest run time and lipo isn't an option as the charging duties are mostly done by my sons.. and what Ive heard is lipo's are hazardous if not properly handled.
                              You are correct on Lipo Safety. They have come a long way but you do not want to charge them unattended. That being said, you should not be scared of them either. As far as a good stick pack with decent run time, Wolf packs are good for the money. Run time = Mah of power. The higher Mah, the longer the run time. This also comes with a little longer charge time. Stop by Hamilton Hobbies and talk to John. He can take care of your battery needs.

Originally posted by race10 View Post
                              Speaking of needing things anybody have a spare speed control sitting around?
                              How much you looking to spend. I have one I am not using.
                              LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Pm me what you have and a price

Comment

Working...
                                X