Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else get to wheel this week end ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting to look like the old Holiday. Only difference now is, it is much wider on the right hand side, and you have the option of driving around that hole on the left. I did last time in my TJ.
    91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

yeah casey i take rhino up ledge on rite now, still think it was little worse than now or mayb cause i aint wheeln zuk!
      SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Redriverranger View Post
        Starting to look like the old Holiday. Only difference now is, it is much wider on the right hand side, and you have the option of driving around that hole on the left. I did last time in my TJ.
        I tried like hell to ride up the right side but it was too wet that morning... which why it was so hard to get up it period. Went up it back a month or so ago when it was dry and I just crawled right over top of the hole. cant wait to hit it again in a couple of weeks
        ------------------------------------

my rig

Comment

Originally posted by kentuckytwostep View Post
          I tried like hell to ride up the right side but it was too wet that morning... which why it was so hard to get up it period. Went up it back a month or so ago when it was dry and I just crawled right over top of the hole. cant wait to hit it again in a couple of weeks
          In the picture looking at the back of zuki you can see the water and wet leaves on the rock ledge to the right, and the mud on the tires. There was no crawling it that morning. Devil's Brew was the same way...the one guy had his 37" Boggers aired down to 4 psi and it looked like he was driving on ice.

Comment

Working...
          X