i want this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jwend View Post
    SO... I heard Rob (yellowjacket) assisted in the build of this and I have really been wanting to get rid of the jeep and get a yota again.. please help me sell mine to get this.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/2714693591.html
    Dude I still can't get over this!! If it was cheap I would damn near buy it just to lmao the whole way haulin it home!! I would need to make sure my tetanus (sp?) r up to date b4 loading it on trailer! A few cases of beer and a trip to my buddy's house I bet u could $500 of fun in an evening or 2... Twisted I know you'll go lol who else is in
    S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Originally posted by jwend View Post
      SO... I heard Rob (yellowjacket) assisted in the build of this and I have really been wanting to get rid of the jeep and get a yota again.. please help me sell mine to get this.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/2714693591.html
      Man that thing is ugly but it did get the heart of a beast transplanted into it right before Jim bought . It's crazy how rigs change every time they are sold. I wish I would have bought it before it got all cut up. It actually had some potential at one point. It's definitely a tetanus mobile now though. The engine that is in it brought many a high dollar 42" tire rig to shame back in the Tellico days. All the while pouring the white smoke out a nice chrome stack.
      UGLY OFFROAD

Comment

dont you guys be trying to buy this out from under me... i am going saturday after work to get it
        Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

Think this guy would trade for some tabs and brackets lol

Comment

That looks like a Haspin rig for sure. I don't think I would give him scrap value for it. What a POS...

Comment

Working...
            X