Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see you buggy at Rush

Comment

Rode for about 5 hours today. No major issues. One little pin hole in a weld on the gas tank that needs to be fixed. Other than that and a bit more drivability tuning everything went great. The power is substantial over the last engine.
      Ian

06 Toyota 4Runner

Comment

Rush Offroad at their anniversary bash...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Drivermod; 06-09-2014, 10:29 PM.
        Ian

06 Toyota 4Runner

Comment

Well, buggy's gone. Few weeks ago I traded it for a custom Jeep Rubicon pickup plus some cash. The buggy ended up in Mississippi and the guy already parted it out Just didn't see myself getting to use it much and was really missing my TJ. Probably going to sell the Jeep as well. I really want a nicely built LJ so I can take a couple of my boys with me when I go wheeling. The oldest boy is 12 but the next one in line is 4 now and ready to get out in the woods. For now this truck is pretty cool and nicely built. The frame was stretched with the wheelbase at 117" now. Custom long arm suspension with about 3"s of lift. Poison Spider armor from front to rear. 37" Trepador radials. I plan to be at the Rush event next weekend with it but I do have a few buyers lines up. Just waiting on the title to come back from the DMV.
          Attached Files
          Ian

06 Toyota 4Runner

Comment

Looks sweet!

Comment

Working...
            X