X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carwash View Post
    canopener is awesome to look at...

mason jar looks near impossble...

lion's den i cant wait just to see someone try it.
    MasonJar must have changed a lot since i have seen it.
    So, about when ya gonna be ready?
    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

I was denied on can opener and the climb below lower rock garden! :(
      sigpic

Comment

i saw railbed deny you as well... so don't forget that one, or maybe that's what you meant by "climb below lower rock garden..." ... hahahahahahahha

just messing with you man.

Comment

i have more incentive now than i have had all along. going to work on it tonight in fact...

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
            I was denied on can opener and the climb below lower rock garden! :(
            You thinking of Little Jagger on Sat?
            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

walked the rail bed waterfall last time i was down there in the YJ, didn't get to try it this year, we were headed there after middle when i broke. can opener wasn't bad, except for my springs popping out at the most inopprtune time. i was 3/4 of the way through when they popped, and had to back out, then i got hung uip on my roll cage. a little gas, and it bounced right out.
              mason jar is alot easier than it looks, don's TJ on 35 mtr
              and only locked in the rear crawled right up it.

greg
              greg
              zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                i saw railbed deny you as well... so don't forget that one, or maybe that's what you meant by "climb below lower rock garden..." ... hahahahahahahha

just messing with you man.
                The one right below the lower rock garden is little Jager. I didnt see or hear of anyone making it. They are more rolls on it then any other one in the park. I heard you guys had some awsome trail guides. LOL.

Comment

great pics and videos everyone, looks like you all had fun.

and all i have to say is thank god for roadrunner or it would take me an hour to load all these pics
                  if you can't fit it....FORCE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinbeater View Post
                    I heard you guys had some awsome trail guides. LOL.

We had the "Hey kids... Parliment, Big Ben syndrome going on for a while." Tjjeepjeep just kept waving to people as we went through their camp for the second, third, and fourth time. On the third time through they started offering food, water, and asked if we needed a place to stay for the night. I think our guides were holding out for the free beer. When the beer wasn't offered on the fourth time though, they decided to proceed onward, looking for the ever elusive beer girl.

I noticed as we started our second round of "Hey Kids.... Big Ben, Parliment", our guides, well in to their cooler now, were giving directions to other bewildered trail riders. God help those poor souls. I even over heard them talking to a couple of trees, and a squirrel or two, lucky for them they didn't understand our guides beer gibberish. Wait maybe they were peeing at the time and talking to their..... nevermind, this needs to stay family and work safe.

All kidding aside we had a great time driving the trails on saturday. I think if we would have all stayed together we wouldn't have covered nearly the ground we did.
                    Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
                    But only you can feel the true warmth.

Comment

Originally posted by tinbeater View Post
                      The one right below the lower rock garden is little Jager. I didnt see or hear of anyone making it. They are more rolls on it then any other one in the park. I heard you guys had some awsome trail guides. LOL.
                      I had little jagger in the bag and was damn near to the top of it when it sucked me down and a rollover was close! With the help of sarge and my winch I came back down greasy (trans. fluid) side down! I think I could have done it but was afraid of breaking early and holding up the group. I was wanting to tackle lions den with tinbeater. Maybe next time. I was also denied on rail bed but made it further than I thought on it and winched up the rest of the way.
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice work...
                        Harlan is three hours from
                        the Flyin J
                        isn't to hateful of a drive.
                        Last edited by fabricator; 10-23-2007, 03:44 AM.
                        For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
                          MasonJar must have changed a lot since i have seen it.
                          So, about when ya gonna be ready?
                          I was thinking the same thing when I read CW's comment... Has Mason Jar changed that much since I did it in the snow in Feb '06?
                          brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                          Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

i dunno, looks nuts to me. but then again, when we came across it, that huge orange bronco on rockwells was broken on it. perhaps im just a little puss.

Comment

What did the rockwelled bronco break? :confused:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X