No announcement yet.

Harlan Pic's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Mason Jar, maybe it depends on what line you were looking at. At the beginning of the hill if you go straight at it their are two huge rocks to climb...saw a Jeep on 38.5's bend the front driveshaft and then another Jeep on 42's break a stub on the first rock. If you "bypass" those rocks to left it was not bad when I saw it (right at one year ago)...looks nasty but a guy in our club in an XJ with 35's and lockers went up it with minimal issues.

I heard Railbed was getting much worse. Again, last year we had guys with 33's and lockers going up it.

Comment

Railbed wet was tricky. Dry may have been different though.
      sigpic

Comment

scott you came damn close to making it...

the bronco's ignition went south on him. no power to the coil. not sure how he fixed it, but it powered back up, and he put on a good show.

Comment

Ha I have wheeled with CrawlDad before at Haspin. Harlan looks aweosme I will be definately heading down there once the XJ is on a trailer.
          88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

Originally posted by RuffedUpXJ View Post
            Ha I have wheeled with CrawlDad before at Haspin. Harlan looks aweosme I will be definately heading down there once the XJ is on a trailer.
            i think everyone in the eastern us has wheeled with dan at one time or another somewhere. i met him at slade, and have wheeled haspin, slade and harlan with him more times than i can count. he's a hell of a spotter, and it amazes me everytime what the mitsu makes it through. he broke a front shaft saturday morning ending his weekend.

greg
            zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Mason Jar is very do able. Just not when its wet.

Lions Den is a great trail. When you get to the tree just remember to stay left. If you dont you are in HUGE trouble.

I like the middle rock garden a lot. The railbed isnt too bad either
              Last edited by itbrokeagain; 10-24-2007, 07:25 PM. Reason: whoops
              91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
                Mason Jar is very do able. Just not when its wet.

Lions Den is a great trail. When you get to the tree just remember to stay right. If you dont you are in HUGE trouble.

I like the middle rock garden a lot. The railbed isnt too bad either
                The tree was on the right correct?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                  The tree was on the right correct?
                  tree to the right, huge rock on the left, kinda like can opener, only a tree on the left instead. we got butch's jeep wedged in there good, and ended up having to pull the cable to get him out. after seeing him, i realized i was too wide to fit with my winch not working so i didnt try it. kinda sad when your rig is 6" wider than one on full width rockwells, it is stable as hell though.

greg
                  zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Nope not going to make Slade :( Thanks for the invite though
                    I got a jeep

Comment

Working...
                    X