No announcement yet.

dont you just hate thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea we think it was someone we know, plus someone knew that dad jsut went back to working days instead nights, but what goes around. and ill be honest i have no problem pulling a gun on someone who comes into my home without permission, thats why when im out of the marines in a few month i would have a sawd off shotty and a 45 with hollows. i cant stand people who take what dont belong to them, and most of the time its because they have a drug problem which just means theyre low lifes already.
    UNITED STATES MARINE
    99 TJ, locked, long armed, creepy's
    sigpic

Comment

we may have a lead on who done it and word is the guns are in goshen so if anyone from around there can keep an ear out
      UNITED STATES MARINE
      99 TJ, locked, long armed, creepy's
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mossyoaktj View Post
        we may have a lead on who done it and word is the guns are in goshen so if anyone from around there can keep an ear out
        I would inform the cops, hope you already filed a theft report. Then I'd contact them, give them 1 chance to return the guns, and tell 'em the cops know and are filling an arrest warrant for them... may light enough spark under thier but to get them back to you.

Comment

Hope you get them back and they get what they deserve!
          ------------------------------------

my rig

Comment

Originally posted by mossyoaktj View Post
            most of the time its because they have a drug problem which just means theyre low lifes already.
            poor assumption. i know many drug addicts who aren't thieves. realistically most people steal because they have a lack of morals from poor upbringing. not to mention just because someone has a drug problem doesn't make them a low life. many a good man has taken a turn down the wrong road to escape problems in their life. booze is no different. people get beat, molested, divorced, loved ones killed etc. you're just making assumptions about things you know nothing about cause you've never been there.
            Last edited by chris_dishmon; 05-25-2012, 01:49 PM.
            I understand the Jeep thing.......that's why i drive a Toyota.

'91 Toyota truck(3.0 to 3.4 swapped)
            "F@#k vacuum lines my truck sucks enough!"

Comment

Working...
            X