No announcement yet.

New Park In Ky!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hows the trails rate mostly easy or mostly red trails for highly built rigs?

Comment

not sure yet, the owner is still in the process of makeing trails and hes also from what i hear letting people make trails too. the land layout has alot of hills in the area, along with creeks and fields. its the kinda layout where you could make it as hard or easy as you want. oh and a word of advise for those thinking of goin when its muddy, the soil (ha soil ya right lol) has alot or is pretty well all clay, so hope your tires clean really well. ive turned tsl's into slicks in this **** before.
      sigpic
      REMEMBER WHEN GAS USED TO ONLY COST AN ARM AND A LEG???

Comment

i heard they closed cause of insureance but are goin to open back up in feb?
        real trucks dont have spark plugs

Comment

not sure on that, but i can find out tomarrow. ive heard he has had some trouble with that, but last i heard he got it straightend out.
          sigpic

Comment

yeah keep us up to date on what going on witht his place.... get soem pics too to post up of the place and the trails.
            Thanks,
            67fastback

-------------
            84 Honda cr60r - for sale
            87 Honda 200sx - for sale
            67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
            04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
            87 sami - "SPLAT"
            87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
            88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

Comment

Theres Pics On Gotmudd.com Under 491 Off Road Park
              real trucks dont have spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by muddinredneck513 View Post
                Theres Pics On Gotmudd.com Under 491 Off Road Park
                http://www.gotmudd.com/modules.php?n...ewtopic&t=7276
                I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised if it gets shut down quickly. Seems like thats pretty common in KY.

ANd the pics with all the people in the creek....thats not going to last long. Tree huggers see that and they'll flip.
                  88 4Runner, 350 V8 swap in progress

http://staff.4x4wire.com/adamf

Comment

Originally posted by 4RunnerAdam View Post
                    I wouldnt be surprised if it gets shut down quickly. Seems like thats pretty common in KY.

ANd the pics with all the people in the creek....thats not going to last long. Tree huggers see that and they'll flip.
                    they might say something about that, but really the creeks near there usually dont hold alot (if any) water majority of the year. plus add into consideration this is pendelton county, not a place tree huggers wanna go runnin their mouths. only problems i can see them having would be insurance issues. but if he gets it worked out i think itll last. public wheelin places here are far a few. next closest ones i can think of are slade, haspin, and bigrock.
                    sigpic

Comment

harlan is 3 hours
                      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
                        harlan is 3 hours
                        thats it?? i thought i was farther than that :confused: havent been there yet. might make a run down there this year. but still thats 3 hours that could be spent on a local trail alot more often. not to mention price of gas to get there
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deranged89 View Post
                          thats it?? i thought i was farther than that :confused: havent been there yet. might make a run down there this year. but still thats 3 hours that could be spent on a local trail alot more often. not to mention price of gas to get there

Its worth it.

Comment

Also Big Rock is closed to Trucks and 4x4's
                            88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

Originally posted by Deranged89 View Post
                              next closest ones i can think of are slade, haspin, and bigrock.

Slade is already closing certain trails, bigrock just closed their 4x4 section, so that leaves Haspin as the only public wheeling place less than 3 hours away.
                              88 4Runner, 350 V8 swap in progress

http://staff.4x4wire.com/adamf

Comment

and last time i was at haspin was in 2003 when i layed my truck on its side while heading there. never really was impressed with that place.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X