No announcement yet.

New Park In Ky!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talked To A Buddy Of Mine Tonight That Knows A Good Number Of People That Are Already Wheelin Over At 491. Says He Aint Heard Of Any Types Of Trouble With Insurance Or Opening. Says They Been Open For A Lil While Now. I Talked To One Of His Buddies About A Month Ago And He Says He's Been Going Nearly Every Weekend. Said To Have Some Pretty Intense Hill Climbs When Muddy. He Has A 78 Bronco With A 460 Pushing Over 500 Horse And Built For Mud, Said Some Of The Hills Have Givin His Rig A Fit.
    sigpic
    REMEMBER WHEN GAS USED TO ONLY COST AN ARM AND A LEG???

Comment

When ya goin over...
      get some pic's
      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

aint sure yet. got my clutch line bled yesterday only to find i also have a bent clutch master cylinder rod. so now i gotta get that fixed and bleed it againg. buddy from down the road is gonna give me a hand with it and should have it done today. so if all goes well and dont have anymore troubles i might go over next weekend. ill post up before hand if anyone wants to tag along. and yes ill definatly take pics. ill also take my gps and map what i can of it.
        sigpic
        REMEMBER WHEN GAS USED TO ONLY COST AN ARM AND A LEG???

Comment

Is the place still open?

I'm going to call the guy tonight too see about going this weekend!!!

Don't forget about the ROCK CRAWL COMP. In cincinnati oh
          www.iokrock.com
          www.pipsquack4wheelers.com
          www.wombat4x4.com
          www.hilltop-performance.com
          www.pipsquack4wheelers.com

Comment

Working...
          X