No announcement yet.

my "new" dodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do it since carwash doesn't like it. That is a good reason! I am looking right now for 1 mitered 10'' stack for mine. Gonna put the 300 hp. injectors in it and do a drive by on CW at 4 in the morning! That should darken it up even more at night but it will not be as loud as the current setup on th truck which is aimed at the driver being passed by's window. (don't shoot me when I drive by CW :( )
    sigpic

Comment

I live on HWY 42, about 500' off the road. It is an alternate route to bypass the weigh station. so, every 5th car is a monster detroit diesel with jake brakes screamin, all hours of the day and night...

i doubt your gay exhaust can compete. But, come on by, would love to have you down.

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
        Gonna put the 300 hp. injectors in it and do a drive by on CW at 4 in the morning!
        I'll bring my car and we can see if we can wake the dead at wide open throttle
        Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
        But only you can feel the true warmth.

Comment

i wanted mitered but got these new turn outs cheap!
          real trucks dont have spark plugs

Comment

what theyll look like when im done
            Attached Files
            real trucks dont have spark plugs

Comment

oh, thats what stacks in a truck look like... crap i was thinking something totally different... by all means go with it! HAHAHAHA

Comment

That is a nice truck do not ruin it with stacks............

if i am not currently offending you, i will be shortly.

Comment

do this
                  Attached Files
                  For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

ha, hells yes. but it needs stacks.

Comment

Damn Fabricator you have all the good pictures! I love that truck!
                      sigpic

Comment

notice the hitch receiver on the front to pull it off the trail when it fails.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                          ha, hells yes. but it needs stacks.
                          gots one in the middle?
                          For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

On chevys they require no hitch reciever on the front. Just wrap a chain around the A pilars through the drivers side and passengers side windows and proceed to yank it out of the way to your closest scrap yard! ( that was not meant to sound quite as harsh as it does :p )
                            sigpic

Comment

i've owned one of each in the big 3 diesels, and i wouldn't trade my max for 2 of the others.

Comment

I am callin you out! What generation cummins did u own?

Recently I was beaten by a chevy isuzu diesel. He got me really good but he was rollin on stock wheels.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X