• Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was a 2001 Dually, 6 speed manual.

Comment

and you like the cheby better? wow
      real trucks dont have spark plugs

Comment

Only thing gheyer than a "stacks" debate is a "my 6,500 tow rig is faster than yours" debate , who cares.

My buddy has a chipped 06' D-Max that will flat smoke my 00' 7.3 , still don't care!

The 6BT&4BT do make sweet noise when open piped..

I actually bought one of those "pee on 7.3" stickers and put it my back window so the necks by me will see it as a sign of surrender and quite trying to prove there manhood at ever stop-light.

I had a 11 second street Camaro and only got challenged a handful of times , bought a PSD and get called out once a week! !

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
          it was a 2001 Dually, 6 speed manual.

I have seen that pic. before and wondered. A H.O. 6 speed truck at that and it did not please ya?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
            I have seen that pic. before and wondered. A H.O. 6 speed truck at that and it did not please ya?

That dodge was a nice truck! It needed an oil change so he traded it in on the Ford then the Ford got a flat and he traded in on the Chevy............:p

if i am not currently offending you, i will be shortly.

Comment

dont get me wrong, i liked all three, a lot. i just prefer the chevy. it makes the other two feel like dogs.

but like jeff said, i don't care what kind of truck you have, just dont put gay ass stacks on it.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                oh, thats what stacks in a truck look like... crap i was thinking something totally different... by all means go with it! HAHAHAHA

i don't care what kind of truck you have, just dont put gay ass stacks on it.

now which is it?
                real trucks dont have spark plugs

Comment

The last one...
                  For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

he must have his sarcasm filter turned all the way up...

it was a joke that you put up a picture of stacks in a truck bed, like we had no idea what you were talking about...

go ahead do it, all the other retards are.

Comment

I think it is a lost cause............

if i am not currently offending you, i will be shortly.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of stacks either, especially huge dual chrome ones that stick up 3' higher than the cab...but what is even better are the guys with the huge stacks that aren't even hooked up to the exhaust, and even better yet when they are on a gas truck (I see an old clamped out early-90's Chevy truck with a gas motor in town all the time with stacks that aren't even hooked up).

Comment

That is one hell of a deal. Congrats.

Carwash when you say they are dogs you mean off the line or at speed liek trying to pass someone?
                          88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

like this....?
                            Attached Files
                            For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by RuffedUpXJ View Post
                              That is one hell of a deal. Congrats.

Carwash when you say they are dogs you mean off the line or at speed liek trying to pass someone?
                              i guess i mean all around... just seems like my max has more power, and i haven't done a damn thing to it. can't wait til i put a controller in it...

nice pic btw rob, is that yours?

Comment

What years ya drive. I understand you would judge an old worn out engine compared to a new one but what year is the Max you have now?
                                88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

Working...
                                X