No announcement yet.

Roll over valves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made suggestions, linked to 2 different tipover valves... the spidertrax one at $12 is perfect. Costs lest than a ball valve and you never have to turn it on or off, it's self actuating. I bet the comp guys use them!!

Comment

That is true.... what u use on ur ttc rig?. I will say that sometimes they aren't as leak proof as ud like though. If those are the ones with the little ball in them?
      my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

I used tipover valves with breathers on top of them to slow down any residual oil that might have gotten past the ball. I never had that rig on its lid tho, so i can't say how well it worked.

but, I do love ball valves. just for the brakes tho, not fluid retention.

Comment

The ball valves don't sound too bad to me, like he said if you've been on your lid enough to know about this problem you are probably calm enough to reach over and shut off a valve. But I'll check out all the option listed...well all the serious options anyway;)

Comment

A photo of his box of valves before Yellowfaggot plumbed them into his dash...

hope you used approved solder and flux...

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
              A photo of his box of valves before Yellowfaggot plumbed them into his dash...

hope you used approved solder and flux...
              lmfao
              sigpic
              chris hodges
              96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
              71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

That there is some funny chit.

Comment

I've deciede to get the spidertrax valves but lastnight I found out that the trans fluid that covered me didn't come from the vent. When I flipped saturday the downey offroad adaptor ripped off the back of the T350:mad:

Comment

Black rtv will fix that leak
                    S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Working...
                    X