X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a hard time waiting for mine! Too impatient I guess
    sigpic

Comment

all i needed mine for was to build a cross member, for a buggy that will never move it seems... does look pretty sitting in place tho...

here's some pics to get your anticipation up JeepHD

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
        Sounds good to me! Make sure they give you a delivery date. They were running 4 to 5 weeks last year on mine.
        Took the leap today and got the Stak ordered. Said it would be 5 weeks. I got the the 4.3:1 2 speed box with parking brake, Speedo sensor, front 1350 yoke, and rear 1350 flange. Cost $2418 to the door(OUCH)!

Tom Woods quoted driveshafts at about $400 for the Rear CV shaft and $275 for the Front standard shaft.

Hopefully I will have the axles under the Jeep by the time the t-case gets here. I have had the jeep down for a little over a month and am already going crazy to get it back on the trails.
        1994 YJ, 4.0, 5 speed.

*2006 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 4x4 Auto,Quad cab, LongBed, Tekonsha Prodigy(Tow Rig)

Comment

My Stak shipped yesterday 12/4/07, should see it soon. Took 7 weeks from order date.

Project is making some decent progress, and knowing the t-case will be here soon should help move it along. I hope to have in moving again late January. So far I have front and rear axles cleaned up, rear installed(except for welding perches after the pinion is set to the stak) Front is cleaned and painted, ready for reassembly. Should have the front in this weekend and will start reassembling. I will post some pics when I get it sitting on all fours again.
          1994 YJ, 4.0, 5 speed.

Comment

Excellent! Post up them pics.
            sigpic

Comment

Stak has arrived!
              1994 YJ, 4.0, 5 speed.

Comment

Don't drop it on your toe!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                  Don't drop it on your toe!
                  Freight slip said 195 lbs including crate!
                  1994 YJ, 4.0, 5 speed.

Comment

yes, i popped a testicle out onto the garage floor pulling mine out of the crate.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                      yes, i popped a testicle out onto the garage floor pulling mine out of the crate.
                      Didn't your daddy teach you to lift right?
                      Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
                      But only you can feel the true warmth.

Comment

Working...
                      X