Bump stops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump stops

Who makes good bump stops that aren't air bumps? All my money is going to support a welfare recipiant so i can't afford the fancy ones

daystar bumpstops.

Comment

Prothane coil inserts They compress to like 60% of their size. They are progressive stops. When I was reading about them someone said they are like landing on a cloud of titties. Thats all I needed to hear to try them. I picked up a rod of 1.25 plastic to put inside them for a solid stop if they ever stuff enough to damage stuff. If you get some I still have a couple feet of that plastic rod I could cut you a couple pieces. http://www.amazon.com/Prothane-19-17.../dp/B00387A83G

Comment

Originally posted by OH-cj5 View Post
        daystar bumpstops.
        Where can I get just the polyurethane inserts?
        Originally posted by timido View Post
        Prothane coil inserts They compress to like 60% of their size. They are progressive stops. When I was reading about them someone said they are like landing on a cloud of titties. Thats all I needed to hear to try them. I picked up a rod of 1.25 plastic to put inside them for a solid stop if they ever stuff enough to damage stuff. If you get some I still have a couple feet of that plastic rod I could cut you a couple pieces. http://www.amazon.com/Prothane-19-17.../dp/B00387A83G
        A cloud of titties has to be awesome,but will those work without coil springs?

Comment

Originally posted by timido View Post
          ...a cloud of titties.
          ^ makes me :)
          ------------------------------------

my rig

Comment

Originally posted by Nuts View Post
            Where can I get just the polyurethane inserts?
            PolyPerformance has them... $30 rebuild

Bump rebuild kit

Stinger with everything is $110

Full bump stop

I'm not at all a fan of the "use your shock as a bump" bull-ony...
            brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
            Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

I had coils.on my mind. I dont know if anyone has used them without coils.

Comment

I can get pairs of those Daystar stingers for about $170 if anyone needs 'em.
                Just another three linked stretched '95 YJ on 38s with a bunch of stuff scattered on the garage floor.

Comment

Originally posted by coachholland View Post
                  I can get pairs of those Daystar stingers for about $170 if anyone needs 'em.
                  How many pairs?

Comment

However many ya need. The company I work for places orders with Daystar generally once a week.
                    Just another three linked stretched '95 YJ on 38s with a bunch of stuff scattered on the garage floor.

Comment

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1091890

Comment

Working...
                      X