• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are all up at Holy cross

91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

These are at Carnage Canyon.

91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

Originally posted by Redriverranger View Post
        These are at Carnage Canyon.

casey and john are gonna have to post up the pics. for some reason my comp has a card reader for every card except casey's memory card.

btw, casey wil u burn me a disc of all the pics or dump them on a flash drive and stop by the house so i can have a copy?
        95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

Awesome pics...Thanks for sharing. If/when I get our gallery up and running, I'd love to get some more pics to post in there...
          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
            Awesome pics...Thanks for sharing. If/when I get our gallery up and running, I'd love to get some more pics to post in there...
            i am sure we can get that done. just remember my b-day is coming up soon and i want an extra special pic. you know, the kind you may have to send in a pm so as to not let the little ones see!!!
            95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boomhauer View Post
              i am sure we can get that done. just remember my b-day is coming up soon and i want an extra special pic. you know, the kind you may have to send in a pm so as to not let the little ones see!!!
              I see that....I think I can arrange something..Also the new RHOTD thread will hopefully ensure that the other 364 days of the year are just as enjoyable.
              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Working...
              X