Natural Bridge trip Aug 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarface View Post
    Jacob(hybrid) and I were going to try to head out to NB with you guys so if you are changing it to haspin just keep us updated. That would be alot closer so maybe I could con billy into getting his rig out for once.
    Get billy out. I have not wheeled with him in a loooooong time!
    sigpic

Comment

Jon(scarface) and I were at haspin last weekend, and had a good time. It would be even more fun with more rigs! Hopefully we can get billy to come!! I still need to find a welder to weld my shock mount back up. As well as get new shocks if possible.
      '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

Sounds like it is going to be haspin. Maybe leave at 6 pm on friday or go on sunday or monday
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeepmanjeff View Post
          Sorry I will not be making this or the WV trip...broken ankle :mad:
          That stinks Jeff! Hope you get well soon!!

About Haspin, Jon(scarface) and I should be able to leave anytime, so we will plan on leaving whenever a group is heading up.
          Last edited by Hybrid; 08-28-2007, 09:54 AM.
          '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

OK! I have now changed and rechanged for the last time I think! :o I am leaving for the Gorge (natural bridge) friday at noon or there abouts. Going to wheel till late saturday night. Save me a spot at the creek for the barn to park. Have quads been running there still? Lookin forward to seein some of ya there!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
              OK! I have now changed and rechanged for the last time I think! :o I am leaving for the Gorge (natural bridge) friday at noon or there abouts. Going to wheel till late saturday night. Save me a spot at the creek for the barn to park. Have quads been running there still? Lookin forward to seein some of ya there!
              Are you this decisive on the trail runs themselves too? ;) Like I said, we're in. Just waiting for the final final where...
              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Well, if you guys are going to the gorge i will try to get there to! Would it be possible to get directions to the gorge as well as to where you guys are camping? It has been a long time since I have been down there and I forget how to get there. Thanks :)

Comment

Directions could be tough. I am bringing a couple of pyrotechnics for the late night camping!
                  sigpic

Comment

Cool, Wish I hadn't made other plans. Meeting a group of buddies at Haspin on Friday at 12:00pm to set up camp and beat the crowd. If anyone is going stop by.

later,
                    Shane
                    Attached Files
                    90' Jeep XJ Buggy - 5.5 custom lift, 33" TSL's, locked
                    01' Softail
                    01' Dodge Ram Cummins 3500 4X4
                    71' Dodge Challenger

Shane

Comment

ha, i know that hole... Jeff almost rolled in that one coming the other direction. good times.

Comment

directions

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                        Directions could be tough. I am bringing a couple of pyrotechnics for the late night camping!
                        take i-75 south to 64-east. take 64-east to the mountain pky. take the pky to exit 22 (stanton exit) turn left at the bottom of the ramp. then turn right at the 2nd light. (hwy 15) take that rd about 6 mile. you will pass a rock quarry on your right. after the quarry take the next right. (hwy 1639) stay with the double yellow lines. about 4 mile.. you will see a white house on your left with an iron railing beside it. turn left up the hill. that will dead end at the camp sight.. mike
                        Last edited by mike shelton; 08-30-2007, 07:38 AM.

Comment

I think jacob and I are going to stick to just saturday and probably go to haspin, hopefully we can join ya guys on the next one
                          I believe this will be our finest hour

Comment

slade

took the mower down there this morning and mowed off a few camping spots,,, mike

Comment

Thanks, Mike
                              sigpic

Comment

truggy, the truck is junkin out
                                is efi fuel pump is running and staying lit
                                motor is sparking
                                get the truck off camber it stumbles and dies
                                runs good otherwise
                                fuel filter change tomorrow
                                no kinks in lines
                                I don't know....crap!
                                For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Working...
                                X