No announcement yet.

Natural Bridge trip Aug 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come with me CW. I can strap you to the spare tire.
    sigpic

Comment

Well the truck did well, glad to meet some of you guys
      was a awesome weekend
      appreciate the yard work Mike
      maybe we can do this again sometime
      am going to the fall crawl in Harlan in October Ithink....
      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

few pic's of my junk, needless to say tinbeater and his boss was behind me and they had the camera, they may have more to add
        Attached Files
        For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

this pic is of the boy taken in harlan last month
          this buggy was floating around the bridge this weekend
          forget the guys name, wasn't able to catch up with that group though
          boogers are rather large, along with the buggy
          Attached Files

Comment

the piece of my little 36" tsl looks like a go cart tire compared to that
            oh yea he was broke here, broke it on the little waterfall to the left
            when you go in the park, went up the fall easy b/4 he dug on it
            couldn't touch the waterfall after he was done, for some reason......lol
            Last edited by fabricator; 09-03-2007, 11:07 PM.

Comment

buggy

his name is bud. grant baker did all the driving this weekend. those are 54" boggers !!!!!! made my 40,s look small too. i am telling you ,,, that was the biggest crowd i have seen in all the years i been riden there.. (GREAT WEEKEND). glad to have done the yard work.. glad you all made it down. post up some camp pic,s if anyone has um. mike

Comment

What did the buggy break with the 54's fabricator.
                sigpic

Comment

Driveshaft i believe....

Comment

few more pic's
                    Attached Files

Comment

I like this one.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by tinbeater; 09-04-2007, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tinbeater View Post
                        I like this one.

Believe our group had a rig in that same spot ;) It was nice seeing you guys there. (Though we were on our way out as you arrived.)
                        I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Milt damn near climbed up into the cave that leads to. He was shining a bit of light in there for the kids to climb through to the other side.

God rest his soul.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                            Believe our group had a rig in that same spot ;) It was nice seeing you guys there. (Though we were on our way out as you arrived.)
                            One of these days tinbeater and fabricator and truggy need to hook up.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                              One of these days tinbeater and fabricator and truggy need to hook up.
                              We are going to Harlan the 19/21 of Oct. Go down with us.

Comment

Originally posted by tinbeater View Post
                                We are going to Harlan the 19/21 of Oct. Go down with us.
                                I just might have to do this! Who is in your group so far?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X