No announcement yet.

New ORV Park in Adams County????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be there. No locker yet, damn backorder, and probably blowing the motor but Ill be there.
    1989 ext cab yota 22re bored .20 over trd cam, trd headers, Marlin crawler front bumper w/stinger, Marlin crawler roll cage, trailgear rear bumper, trailgear rock sliders, richmond 5.29's, and lockright rear, 33 nokian mt's. 10k winch. Rear disc conversion. Chromoly rear axle shafts. Bombproof motor mounts and transfer case mount. Whole lot of rust and scratches.

Comment

Ill most likely be there at least saturday morning unless something comes up. Its about time we got a park in Ohio.
      BYAAH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by buckeyezuk View Post
        yea. i will be there. lookin forward to it. how bout you greg? mise well come up. it will be a good time.

Yep. I plan on going.
        Last edited by tinbeater; 11-02-2009, 11:01 PM.

Comment

New Park Invite

Just got this in my email:

Hi! Just wanted to invite you out to Wheeler's Off Road Park November 6-8. They are having a free trial ride and a hogroast on Saturday. All off road vehicles are welcome. There is primitive camping available. They are located approx. 2 hours from Cincinnati and Columbus. We welcome everyone to come out and ride and have fun. Have attached flyer with information. If you need more information please contact Rick Wheeler at (937) 544-8265.

Thanks,

Sissy

Attached Flyer:
          Come join us November 6-8, 2009 for free trial weekend ride
          Free Hog Roast on Saturday for all riders
          Primitive camping available
          400 plus acres available to ride with many Cut trails from easy to extreme
          For more information call
          Rick @ (937) 544-8265
          Park is on State Route 348, Blue Creek, OH 45616
          Directions
          Take 32 East from Cincinnati, turn Right on 247 South, continue on 247 to the red light in West Union, turn Left on 41/125 East, go to second red light, bear to the Right onto 125 East, go approx. 5-6 miles, turn Left on St Rte 348, go to 8066 St. Rte 348, entrance to park is on Left. You will see the sign.
          Come out to ride and have fun!
          78 CJ-7, 350 V8, T-18a Tranny, Twin Stick Dana 300, Scout 44's, 4.27 Gears, 36" TSL's, Welded rear and Full Spool Front, Hi-Steer with GM Knuckles

Comment

ill be there... sounds like could be a good day for a trail traffics jam!!! lol...dont matter come on out and support it!!!
            S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

I am still not sure if I will be there or not. I should know for sure by tomorrow night. I am thinking we could possibly meet somewhere off of 32 and caravan out? Just a thought.
              The Hummer Club Inc.
              Director - Events Planning/Ambassador Program
              Eric@TheHummerClubInc.com
              www.thehummerclubinc.com

Comment

Can't make this one... Still waiting on my new wheel(currently on backorder).

Looks like you all will have good weather.Hope to see some pics.

Nick
                Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

hey greg or stevie, about what time are you guys headed out, i could meet ya at the end of my street and 32.

Comment

Originally posted by pitracer1 View Post
                    hey greg or stevie, about what time are you guys headed out, i could meet ya at the end of my street and 32.
                    I will be calling you later in the week Jim.

Comment

Originally posted by Coppertop View Post
                      Can't make this one... Still waiting on my new wheel(currently on backorder).

Looks like you all will have good weather.Hope to see some pics.

Nick
                      Dude, if all you need is a spare, you can stop by my place and pick mine up on the way!

Robert
                      DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                      Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

does anyone know if the people campin will be able to ride at night?? i know some people showin up late in the day saturday.. will they be able to night ride??
                        S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

I may go sunday morning possibly. Need to check this one out.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HumminNBoatin View Post
                            I am still not sure if I will be there or not. I should know for sure by tomorrow night. I am thinking we could possibly meet somewhere off of 32 and caravan out? Just a thought.
                            I thought about meeting up with the ORFW guys that Sat. morning. They are meeting on 32 somewhere according to their site.
                            if you can't fit it....FORCE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I might try to make this one.
                              One Country, One Flag, One Language...
                              LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

were hoping 2 do some night riden cuz we prob wont make it there till afternoon
                                sigpicI EAT BURRITOS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X