No announcement yet.

New ORV Park in Adams County????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind if I tag along? I bought Scott Pater's black YJ and would like to take it out. The Muddy Buddy guys don't seem too interested in going.

Comment

Hey buckeye zuk, you the one that caught fire at upper staircase? I have few of us going saturday with zuks. I finally got my psc steering worked out my pump burnt up at bridge!
      SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

adams co.

Ya thats me. thats cool your comin out. i will look for you up there. should be a good time..
        ZUKI linked f/r 16v air shocks cut 39.5" tsl. exod. full hydro F/R. rear steer.

Comment

any one know if there is room for a tow rig and trailer parking or do I need to find somewhere else to park.
          1989 ext cab yota 22re bored .20 over trd cam, trd headers, Marlin crawler front bumper w/stinger, Marlin crawler roll cage, trailgear rear bumper, trailgear rock sliders, richmond 5.29's, and lockright rear, 33 nokian mt's. 10k winch. Rear disc conversion. Chromoly rear axle shafts. Bombproof motor mounts and transfer case mount. Whole lot of rust and scratches.

Comment

Originally posted by f4isvt View Post
            any one know if there is room for a tow rig and trailer parking or do I need to find somewhere else to park.
            i talked to richard last night...said there is plenty o room...come on up!!
            S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
              Dude, if all you need is a spare, you can stop by my place and pick mine up on the way!

Robert
              Thanks for the offer Bud.Wish that was my only issue or better yet issues....

Got way to many irons in the fire this week.

Nick
              Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
              Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Well I was unable to make it today. I got called into work. Anone get any pics? How was it?
                One Country, One Flag, One Language...
                LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

New ORV Park in Adams County is awesome Huge turnout

Just got back from the new ORV park in Adams County "Wheelers Dirt park" and it was awesome.

Anybody that didnt go needs to go Sunday 11/8

I may go back again Sunday myself

Well worh the 1 1/2 hour trip

Comment

I dont think I would say it was awesome, I looked all over for rocks bigger than a piss aunt and didnt find much but that can be exspected in Ohio.
                    I didnt even find any real mud other than one hole everyone was at. I hate mud but I exspect it in ohio, I came home completely clean.

I did find some decent mod-stock trails that with more running may become tough enough for the hardcore guys but I didnt find anything a jepe with a couple lockers regardless fo tires couldnt handle.

It is 3hrs from my house and I dont think its worth the drive for me to tow the trai lrig down, but it was worth it for my mild Liberty, only so much I can do it in without caving body panels in. Great place for guys in Mild Rigs.

I have a feeling it will end up being more gear towards atv's as it has better terrian for them than for jeeps/trucks.

It is not big enough for 400+ people thats forsure.

Here are my pics.
                    http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/f...20Dirt%20Park/
                    Last edited by donaldcon; 11-07-2009, 10:22 PM.
                    www.offroadohio.com
                    www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
                    www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
                    www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

I thought it was alright. Not many rocks but there were some pretty cool hill climbs and ****. I enjoyed it until i sheared the bolts off my steering box and broke my gas lines. Ill go back because its pretty close.
                      BYAAH!!!

Comment

I enjoyed it and would probably go back. I am a little upset i towed a total of 5 hours and had motor failure. Been fighting it for a while but its time to rebuild. She kept stalling out on me and was keeping it to the floor to stay rolling. Losing all compression oh well what do I expect for a bone stock 250K 22re. Ill be back next year with a 40 over bore cam 3 way valve and port polish.
                        1989 ext cab yota 22re bored .20 over trd cam, trd headers, Marlin crawler front bumper w/stinger, Marlin crawler roll cage, trailgear rear bumper, trailgear rock sliders, richmond 5.29's, and lockright rear, 33 nokian mt's. 10k winch. Rear disc conversion. Chromoly rear axle shafts. Bombproof motor mounts and transfer case mount. Whole lot of rust and scratches.

Comment

thought it was pretty cool
                          only saw 2 rollovers
                          that was on Humpys recon mission
                          found some stuff that you could barely make
                          found some other stuff that you are glad that you didnt
                          I can see him making it work
                          he has plenty of equipment thats for sure
                          Last edited by fabricator; 11-08-2009, 10:17 AM.
                          For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
                            only saw 2 rollovers
                            I agree 100% an the more its ran the better it will get. And you can go any where you want on there property if you seen something you wanted to try go for it was the rule.

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
                              only saw 2 rollovers
                              that was on Humpys recon mission
                              agreed!!!! place has a lot o potential just needs run like CRAZY!! went to help winch a zuk back over on its tires and somehow ended up floppin myself!! o well **** happens... pretty good day over all..
                              S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

yes the place needs to be ran hard.then the weather needs to do its part then maybe the rock will start to show. the place is great. well hope they will keep improving the place and letting the people who respect the place wheel it and all the others dip****s,crackerheads,clampett's that can,t seem to get that part .need to go back to dump thier used to. well keep up the good work . see ya on the trail.

Comment

Working...
                                X