No announcement yet.

CORE Badlands trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me and another Jeeper in for this trip for sat.. We will be ariving around 9ish

Whats will be the best way to get ahold of you fellas once there???

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by RosenTurd View Post
      Count me and another Jeeper in for this trip for sat.. We will be ariving around 9ish

Rob
      CHANNEL 12! You will not have alot of ride time getting there so late. You staying to run sunday as well?
      sigpic

Comment

well since they open at 9.00 you will be fine but i do think they went back to there winter hours of 9-5 even on fri and sat.

channel 12 will be what we are on and hopefully one of our radios will receive at a distance. there will be 2 zuks,2 cjs, silver xj and a yj that should be together and at the gate by 9 and down in the lower parking lot soon there after unloading.

if you have a flag dont forget it or you will end up with multiples like the rest of us who forget them

see ya there
        One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

I will not be able to make the trip. I am still waiting on the replacement axle shafts. :(

Be safe and have fun! :)

Thanks,
          Jeff
          Thanks,
          Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by RosenTurd View Post

Rob
            For some reason I took it as leaving cincy at 9 and was concerned. Ignore me as I am a bit tired or somethin.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flxratd View Post
              well since they open at 9.00 you will be fine but i do think they went back to there winter hours of 9-5 even on fri and sat.

channel 12 will be what we are on and hopefully one of our radios will receive at a distance. there will be 2 zuks,2 cjs, silver xj and a yj that should be together and at the gate by 9 and down in the lower parking lot soon there after unloading.

if you have a flag dont forget it or you will end up with multiples like the rest of us who forget them

see ya there

dealio.... **** my flag was bolted on 3 days ago!!! cya guys there

Comment

good deal looking forward to it after today. still need to do some repairs from west virginia but it wouldnt be a normal trip if i wasnt working on it on the way there.

pater remember pour out the bong water dont rinse out your mouth with it

Comment

:evil: :cry: :|

Front right and both rear brand new Bilstein 5150 Shocks snapped 10 min into wheeling.....

Im speechless...

Rears

Front right

Comment

I have yet to see any of the newer bilsteins survive anything other than street use. Not what they used to be. There is a manufacturing facility 1 mile from where COREs meetings are held that makes these. China may own them now.
                    sigpic

Comment

WTF?!! that's nuts!!

Comment

F N Awesome. That just makes you want to go to the factory and shake their hand....

and their neck
                        1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
                        FJ 40 axles (4.10)
                        5.14 tcase
                        36" TSL SX

Comment

Who gets the pink hook for the run?
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm beginning to think we need "That Guy" T shirt made up to give out on each run. Heard stories about the WVA run (and who would get it) and I know of a Craz-E guy from WI who I believe fits it for the Badlands run.
                            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                              He who smelt it; dealt it...
                              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                                Huh let me see here. Im thinking we might need to see some picks to determine an answer to that question unless someone wants to tell on themselves

It was a good time and sundays weather was great. I was happy with how my sami performed which i guess was its last outing in its current state. Not sure yet if im upgrading or starting over but i will see what time and my pocket book will allow.

Comment

Working...
                                X