No announcement yet.

Hangover Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I cant get my axle swapped in my cherokee...I have my daily cherokee with 4" lift and 31'' thornbirds..whats the chance itll do ok?

Greg
    Regret not what you've done,Only what you have'nt.

Comment

Originally posted by GT MOTORSPORTS View Post
      If I cant get my axle swapped in my cherokee...I have my daily cherokee with 4" lift and 31'' thornbirds..whats the chance itll do ok?

Greg
      Great as long as you are nice to it and do not try anything you or your rig are not capable of. You will have fun!
      sigpic

Comment

It should be interesting for all of us unless the snow melts. I just replaced my door and mirror, so I'm staying away from the bypass.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. i know my limits so I guess I should be good. Ive only been there on my quad not a jeep/4wd. Is there enough trails to make it worth while then?

Comment

definitly enough trails to be fun and more everytime we go. im really starting to like the place, now if i could just find my way around better. if snow is on the ground(and i say it will be)that will change everything and i dont know in what direction but im sure it will still be good fun.
            One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Sweet! Count me in then!Im coming from east of eastgate..so I guess I shall meet ya'll there,as I will be taking rt.68 out of fayetteville. Has a time been set to meet? I would also Like to pay my dues and get me a sticker if someone would bring one!

Greg

Comment

well the park opens at 9 so we will shoot for that but in typical core fashion im sure we wont hit the trails untill 10-10.30 because thats how we roll.
                One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Flxratd View Post
                  well the park opens at 9 so we will shoot for that but in typical core fashion im sure we wont hit the trails untill 10-10.30 because thats how we roll.
                  I will drink to that

Comment

Originally posted by GT MOTORSPORTS View Post
                    I have my daily cherokee with 4" lift and 31'' thornbirds..whats the chance itll do ok?

Greg
                    You will be fine....No worries when you wheel a XJ.

Hmm...A snow covered WidowMaker Anyone bringin' a sled??

Nick
                    Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                    Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

They're talking high 40's for Friday and Saturday. If it rains Thursday, there might not be any snow left. It will just be muddy.

Comment

How are they with the rules and regulations like spare tire and insurance on the vehicle? I don't want to drive down there and not get to wheel.

Comment

lost my co driver again...if anybody would like to ride along let me know
                          --------
                          O____O
                          (O|||||||O)
                          --O---O--

Comment

Originally posted by began View Post
                            lost my co driver again...if anybody would like to ride along let me know
                            I have a friend who may need your seat if that's cool... I'll owe you a

Comment

Originally posted by simpletoy View Post
                              How are they with the rules and regulations like spare tire and insurance on the vehicle? I don't want to drive down there and not get to wheel.
                              You'll be fine... Just don't do anything to stupid...

sigpic
                              chris hodges
                              96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                              71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Originally posted by simpletoy View Post
                                I asked Big Rock about the spare tire thing before, they said that as long as you can get your vehicle off the trails and off the property by the time they close it's fine...

I've got 40s... and will have a set of (4) 32" spares if really needed

Comment

Working...
                                X