Hangover Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Time Had!

Well just got back home from the run and had a great time. Rode down with Andy who did great for his first time offroading and rode the trails with Truggy. Thanks Scott for the ride, had a great time. The rain made it pretty messy and quite a few "sticky" spots on the trails. Damage and beauty marks appeared on a few rigs but I'll let others give a damage report. I'm ready for the next run!
    2006 Chevy Tahoe Z71
    2010 Harley Street Glide

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi06 View Post
      rode the trails with Truggy. Thanks Scott for the ride
      and survived to tell the tale ... Anybody take pics?
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

I want pics please. Hoggie got pics?

Comment

Here are the pics... had a GREAT time! Want to go back again and explore more of the property

I invited Connor(in the smaller of the two black Jeeps) from Indianapolis... he drove here 3.5 hours but was going to take it easy since he had to drive it home....

Flopped at the top of "bypass" trying to do a u-turn.

Here is a video of myself going up the rocky portion of "bypass"... I apologize for any neck pains you get since Connor doesn't know how to hold the camera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnKkr4pvqVU

I have the black TJ on 40s... drove it from West Carrollton to there and back... took all state routes and handled it fine Just have to clean it off tomorrow and look it over good.

And to the guy with the Ford who borrowed all my PS fluid(was it Bill?): you can pay me back with a tow on that badass tow rig of yours:p

Comment

Yowserrss, that looks like it got a bit deep. I hate all of you, I had to work. I told the wife I'm buying a new rig. She said, "I thought you where got to buy a tractor." I told her I'm taking the tractor wheeling then.

Comment

Dam, I wish I could have gone. My runner is sitting on my rack at work. Nice pics

Comment

Deep water....lol Wish I could have made it :mad:
                06 TJ, 8.8 Aussied, 4.88's and 35" KM2's

Comment

^^^ thanks for the pics tony, oddly enough im usually taking pics of others and I get none of my own.

Comment

weather was wet but warm. the hospitality was great and no speeding tickets on the AA highway! tweaked the front bumper and winch cable on the jeep during a slick downhill trail that I thought would be conquerable.
                    sigpic

Comment

looks like a blast!.
                      beat up rusted out k5

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Chow View Post
                        Yowserrss, that looks like it got a bit deep. I hate all of you, I had to work. I told the wife I'm buying a new rig. She said, "I thought you where got to buy a tractor." I told her I'm taking the tractor wheeling then.
                        Yeah, I'd guess the water was about 36-38" deep? The one pic of Connor's Jeep is incredibly misleading... it was taken -right- before he went up the waterfall... a bunch of people on JF were like "How did it stay running"

Originally posted by Hotwheels View Post
                        Dam, I wish I could have gone. My runner is sitting on my rack at work. Nice pics
                        It was a great time, thanks!

Originally posted by kb9qdi View Post
                        Deep water....lol Wish I could have made it :mad:
                        Yeah, I've never been in water that deep before, it was nice because my wheels actually came out cleaner AFTER we were done wheeling:p I just took it easy going back to the parkinglot and kept all the mud on the tires, not in the beadlock which is a PITA to get all out.

Originally posted by no mods View Post
                        ^^^ thanks for the pics tony, oddly enough im usually taking pics of others and I get none of my own.
                        Yeah dude, no problem! You've got the most badass newer Tacos that I've seen in person... and the only one that I know who's wheeled it

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                        weather was wet but warm. the hospitality was great and no speeding tickets on the AA highway! tweaked the front bumper and winch cable on the jeep during a slick downhill trail that I thought would be conquerable.
                        Yeah the weather was great, later in the day it got pretty chilly, and it would sprinkle rain on and off but it made for a really interesting time

Anyone else get pics? I got a bunch of others but none of myself... normally I force the wife to get out and take pics but she's had surgery on the one knee and it doesn't like jumping in and out more than it has to.

Connor's friend Scott is a photographer and he got a lot of really awesome pictures... unfortunately we have to wait until he posts them up... which may be a few days.

Comment

It was a blast... The drain holes I drilled in my floor worked great.I even had to raise my feet in one spot ..

The hill's were challenging...

Meanwhile ,The Yota guys were havin' way to much fun.

The rest of my pics here.
                          http://s529.photobucket.com/albums/d...ngover%202011/

Nick
                          Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                          Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Originally posted by Coppertop View Post
                            It was a blast... The drain holes I drilled in my floor worked great.I even had to raise my feet in one spot ..

The hill's were challenging...

Meanwhile ,The Yota guys were havin' way to much fun.

The rest of my pics here.
                            http://s529.photobucket.com/albums/d...ngover%202011/

Nick

Thanks Nick! Do you mind if I re-host some of those pics on my own photobucket account? Don't want to kill your bandwidth

Comment

Looks like you guys had a great time! You can tell us the details tomorrow at the meeting....since I live vicariously through ya'll. :)
                              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander757 View Post

Thanks Nick! Do you mind if I re-host some of those pics on my own photobucket account? Don't want to kill your bandwidth
                                No problem Tony ,help yourself.

Nick
                                Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                                Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Working...
                                X