X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harlan april fools pics

pics
    Attached Files
    ZUKI linked f/r 16v air shocks cut 39.5" tsl. exod. full hydro F/R. rear steer.

more

more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Looked like a good time. Any carnage?

Comment

Cool, I was with a group of about 10 this weekend. Seen a lot of awesome places that I missed in a side-by-side a couple years ago. Cold up on top of that mountain for sure.
        Last edited by BIGRAM; 04-05-2011, 10:26 AM.
        1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
        3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Comment

Beautiful country...Thanks for sharing.
          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Looks like a good time. I hear a lot of good stuff about Harlan, so I may see about making a trip down there this year.
            JT Jones

83 Toyota - beater
            87 Toyota Truggy

Comment

You guys should try less air.... Beadlocks, and looks like tires aren't even squatting the sidewall.

Harlan's awesome, for those who havent been, there are trails of all difficulty. I ran pretty much all of the #4 truck trails I could find last time we were there. I especially like the one that follows the peak of the mountain. Forget the name, but really awesome view.

Also they've added 50% more trails in the last year. I had a map from a year or so ago, but kept getting off track because new trails popped up.

Comment

Originally posted by pfreer3 View Post
                You guys should try less air.... Beadlocks, and looks like tires aren't even squatting the sidewall.
                Seems like there is always "that guy" who makes a comment about air pressure in the tires. I will be interested to hear what the reply is.

Comment

Harlan's awesome, for those who havent been, there are trails of all difficulty.
                  I agree... It is awesome. You can just cruize around or go get in to some insane obsticles. I have to get a new map too. They were giving away the old ones last fall.

CORE will be there over the Memorial Day weekend for the Southern Shine Crawl. Can't wait.

I run about 10 psi in my TSL's. Seems to work for me. To each his own...

Comment

which truck is NOT running bead locks in the pics???
                    S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

[QUOTE=pfreer3;49419]You guys should try less air.... Beadlocks, and looks like tires aren't even squatting the sidewall. QUOTE]

Those stiff swampers on light Toyota based rigs don't always make the tires flatten out very much. I know the Buckshots on my fj60 don't look much different until they are down to about 8#'s ....

sigpic
                      chris hodges
                      96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                      71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

them ther gotdayum newbies wheelin harlan, dont kno **** bout locks or air pressure! mites well b wheelin rubys! lmao
                        SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by twiztedzuki View Post
                          them ther gotdayum newbies wheelin harlan, dont kno **** bout locks or air pressure! mites well b wheelin rubys! lmao
                          hell the haul trucks prob would go better than them damn buggies...what do people think these days??? lmfao...
                          S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

a little side wall flex for ya

we broke 2 rear drive shafts. we had everything to make the repairs which made in nice. i run 3 psi on my 43 sx's. they are stiff sidewalls new...takes a little to get them to flex....but here is some tire flex for ya...
                            Attached Files

Comment

nice rig steve bet u miss zuk! i run sumtinlike 137psi in my 44 boggers can sumbody tell me proper pressure?
                              SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Working...
                              X