harlan april fools pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zuk

thanks man, your rig is lookin damn good too. the zuks were alot o fun. maybe i will see you in slade next month and we can beat on em a little..
    ZUKI linked f/r 16v air shocks cut 39.5" tsl. exod. full hydro F/R. rear steer.

Comment

Originally posted by humpy View Post
      which truck is NOT running bead locks in the pics???
      I dont see a beadlock in the group.. lmfao.... I am always entertained by the fact of the abilty to tell air pressure in a picture and how everyone on these sites refer to how easy they crawl all over harlan..... yet everytime i wheel with these people they stay in the easy trails........ dont know but harlan can be as easy or as hard as there is just depends on if you bring yer balls or yer purse.....hahaha
      Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

just depends on what day of the week it is i guess. i have walked almost everything one day and next day, had to really beat the **** out of it on the same exact obstacle. i can say i have NEVER seen anyone walk through everything in the park though. IMO, the yeti would've probably had the best chance of walking everything if it can be done.

stevie, anyone make creampuff?
        95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

cream puff

no one made cream puff. it was pretty wet. that hill is getting chunked out and lots of tall ledges. id say it will take a dry summer day to do that one now..

Comment

What dose tire pressure have to do with eating a cream puff?

Comment

I crawled cream puff backwards while eating a cream puff. ...

Comment

Mmmmmmmm cream puff

Comment

Tim cameron could...especially if HE was drivin the yeti!.... He walks on water
                  my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Nice pics!
                    Looks like u guys had a good time

Comment

http://youtu.be/kgoxUwRzGO0

he eatin a creampuff 2 ninjas! wtf's a yeti
                      SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Really cool pics. That one of railbed waterfall buggy climbin far right side...you make it up that way, or did you slide to the left?

Comment

water fall

thanks..I climbed up there but cut it hard left and walked it over a bit before coming up..its real tall where i climbed up, i doubt i could get over it there.

Comment

I always wanted to try that line, but i see most rigs slide left before goin up.

Comment

Originally posted by twiztedzuki View Post
                              http://youtu.be/kgoxUwRzGO0

he eatin a creampuff 2 ninjas! wtf's a yeti
                              Yeah, that wasn't happening this weekend. Drop the hammer at the bottom and "let the fat rabbit have it", maybe.
                              1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
                              3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Comment

didn't realize I would stir up such a rant... I'm used to seeing more sidewall squat is all. Was trying to be helpful, not exactly a newb, though the avatar pic is from my driveway...

This pic is from Harlan in fall of 08, before I bought beadlocks.
                                Just because you run a truggie with flames, doesn't mean you couldn't be a newb...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X