No announcement yet.

2011 Rocked To The Core Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like alot of fun. I have to get together with you guys on some runs soon!

Hey BTW Ive been to BigRock alot but I still cant find that darn waterfall!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mgoony View Post
      Looks like alot of fun. I have to get together with you guys on some runs soon!

Hey BTW Ive been to BigRock alot but I still cant find that darn waterfall!!!
      When you leave the parking area, stay to the right and follow the trail to the creek. There are several drop offs further down the creek. When you see the house, turn around.

Comment

• Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
        When you see the house, turn around.
        Fast
        1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
        FJ 40 axles (4.10)
        5.14 tcase
        36" TSL SX

Comment

• wish i could have made it out this year....looks like you guys had a blast
          --------
          O____O
          (O|||||||O)
          --O---O--

Comment

When you leave the parking area, stay to the right and follow the trail to the creek. There are several drop offs further down the creek. When you see the house, turn around.
            So when it drops off and that hill goes into the creek, continue to drive up the creek?

Duke told me it could also be accessed thru the jeep trail and at the first intersection following the 2 large hills on the left and right take a right which leads to the creek bed.

I wish I could have gone with you guys on some runs. But I had a group of 6 jks at dirty turle that Friday...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mgoony View Post
              So when it drops off and that hill goes into the creek, continue to drive up the creek?

Duke told me it could also be accessed thru the jeep trail and at the first intersection following the 2 large hills on the left and right take a right which leads to the creek bed.

I wish I could have gone with you guys on some runs. But I had a group of 6 jks at dirty turle that Friday...
              There are many ways down to the creek. Any on the right side should get you there. We usually just ride the creek all the way down.

Comment

When you see the house, turn around.
                Hopefully Duke can put up a sign or something (then hoping people don't cut it down) so you know when you cross into private property. (He had wire across the creek and it got cut.) We don't want to make neighbors mad.
                I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

• That's cool. Thanks fellas. One of these days I'll be out with you guys.

Comment

• We were at Haspin all weekend for Toys for Tots heres my buddies xj going up the backbone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Difo4n7b5Js

Comment

• Found the waterfall... Too much water flowing thru it. It was a winching mudfest on Black Friday. But it sure beat the heck out of shopping.

Comment

Working...
                      X