My Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Place

I am curious if anyone would be interested in coming out to my place in KY sometime to wheel. I go often.
    Some details. Its about 160 acres, I have a cabin, composting toilet, electric, no running water till weather stays warm then its very limited water, very hilly, mass trees, not much flat, the main trail to the top of the ridge is about 1/4 mile hill, not a lot of trails but I constantly work on that, there is a 2 mile loop around the ridge line with some off shoots. The trails were made for quads but now fit my VW rail buggy, not sure how a 4x4 would do because of the angles and trail width but I don't have a problem widening trails if need be. Due the the size of the hills I wouldn't want anyone without a roll cage on the trails. I have a waiver to be signed for anyone that comes (CMA). Ironically parking is limited due to not much flat and oh yeah you have to cross 2 creeks to get to the cabin. Its not that bad though, an eclipse did make it but it scraped a lot Thats probably to many details but anything you want to know just ask. Oh yeah my dogs are always with me so if you don't like dogs sorry.

what part of ky?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Dogs meaning yorkies correct? Wolves scare me! Sounds like good land for a side x side!
      sigpic

Comment

Lol I knew I forgot something. Its northeastern KY right by the river. Its near Portsmouth. 40 miles east of Maysville.

Tad bigger than yorkies lol. I have boxers. yeah my neighbor there got a side by side last summer and he has been on my trails some
        Last edited by Patrick45015; 02-14-2012, 09:52 PM.

Comment

I can give a tour in my buggy also in case someone wants to see the trails before they bring there vehicle down. Or just come and drink some beer, I have a nice fire pit and lots of potential fire wood

Comment

sounds like a lot of fun. any rock?
            ------------------------------------

my rig

Comment

Tons of small rocks, there are bigger rocks too. The creek is rocky and there are piles of rocks in places not sure if loggers piled them or what but its wasn't natural
              Attached Files

Comment

some views
                Attached Files

Comment

can u get on them pipeline hills from ur place, ive road them alot and always alot of buggys climbing them, by vanceburg?
                  SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

No not from my place. I haven't actually seen any pipelines around there. Private property is on all sides of my property. Its 15 minutes east of Vanceburg. 3 turns off the AA. Thats the AA in the 2 pics up the river valley

Comment

Looks awesome... Can we camp over night?? Its kind of a long drive from Akron to not camp the night. I would bring my own tent or just sleep in the truck.

Comment

Yeah camping is fine. I have stove, microvewave, charcoal grill. So people can cook food. I have fridge but space is limited so I recommend bringing coolers. There is a decent store about 10 minutes away

Comment

This sounds like a fun place to do some wheeling...

Comment

Id be interested, im about 10 min north of portsmouth.

Comment

Cool. I am going down this weekend if you are interested let me know

Comment

Working...
                              X