No announcement yet.

My Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finished a new trail from top of the ridge to down in the creek over the weekend.

I am having a party St Patricks day weekend March 16th -18th if anyone is interested other than that my trips vary. If any one knows a weekend they are free and want to come let me know and we can try and plan it. If anyone wants specific directions I can PM it I don't want exact details on a public forum

Comment

View I had friday. Nice view but sucked my starter died there with my back tire behind a stump
      Attached Files

Comment

Id be game to bring my atv down and check it out. you are about 2.5hrs from me.
        www.offroadohio.com
        www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
        www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
        www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

Thats cool. I live in Hamilton and thats how long it takes me when I don't stop for snappy pizza in Maysville. Let me know about when you would be interseted in going.

Comment

Well now I have 4 wheel drive
            Attached Files

Comment

That is sweet! I luv my xp.. you get my bid?
              Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

Yeah but now Im broke ha ha. I do want to get it done just got Wildcat fever at the moment

Comment

set up a date and ill see what I can do
                  www.offroadohio.com

Comment

Well i am defintely going down this weekend to try out my new machine and there is the party march 16-17

Comment

You going all weekend? What day if not.. I may come with ya and bring my RZR
                      Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

Trails

I'm in the Lucasville area 10 miles noth if P-Town would not be far for me but the cage in not installed on the Sammi just yet..

Comment

Originally posted by jwend View Post
                          You going all weekend? What day if not.. I may come with ya and bring my RZR
                          Yes all weekend. I am off work that Friday so I plan on going down thursday night. Come on down.

I took a half day today and took the Wildcat down. WOW! I am so impressed it blows my buggys away. So so much better

Comment

Originally posted by yozuki View Post
                            I'm in the Lucasville area 10 miles noth if P-Town would not be far for me but the cage in not installed on the Sammi just yet..
                            Well I go alot so Im sure you can come another time

Comment

Im playin hookie with my new machine. On my ridge as I post. Supposed to rain tomorrow. Anyone wanna try it out I will be here till Sunday. Leave a number though I not going to type directions on this toy keyboard lol

Comment

I cant make it this weekend becuase I work. but possible the 16-17
                                www.offroadohio.com

Comment

Working...
                                X