No announcement yet.

harlan april fools ride 4/5-4/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it aint near as crowded as fall crawl, if it were me it reserve spots at south evarts to camp or rv, to me it best camp/ rv spot. free firewood and clean shower/restroom facility. i went rush over weekend, broke rhino axle, hour after got there also.
    SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Borrowed some wheels and tires from a friend. I'm in 100%. Just have to finish up the jeep up now.

jim

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
        I'm gonna plan on going.

I've never been, do we need to reserve spots?

Robert
        Sweet! Harlan is like crack... Once you've been there, you want more & more...
        If you want electric hook up, then reserve one, otherwise, there should be plenty of camping. I need a 50amp plug in for my new tow rig, so I reserved one. We usually stay at the north park, but it is first come, first serve. You can reserve at the south park and transfer it to the north park if there is room.

Originally posted by race10 View Post
        We went down over the weekend. I took the teryx and broke a rear axle on under estimated. And had plenty of other carnage as well. [ATTACH]6534[/ATTACH]
        Dayum!!

Originally posted by beer_goggles_009 View Post
        Borrowed some wheels and tires from a friend. I'm in 100%. Just have to finish up the jeep up now.

jim
        Cool... Get er done... Now we wait and see if Nick and Jimmy are going.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
          Now we wait and see if Nick and Jimmy are going.
          If everything goes as planned,I'm in.......But,I'm getting close to a job change.So,most likely it's gonna be a last minute decision.

Nick
          Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
          Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Looks like Jesse and I are not going to be able to make it. My wife got into an accident the other night and pretty much destroyed my truck. Thankfully everyone is ok but no tow rig until the insurance figures out what they are going to do. :mad:

Comment

man thats aweful! least everyone ok!
              SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Man, sorry to hear that! Glad she's good!

So if I'm going to be the only one on 35s (actually, a lot closer to 33s!), am I gonna hold everybody else up? I really don't wanna be "that guy."

Maybe I'll wait n see what Nick does...
                DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by monkeystrong View Post
                  Looks like Jesse and I are not going to be able to make it. My wife got into an accident the other night and pretty much destroyed my truck. Thankfully everyone is ok but no tow rig until the insurance figures out what they are going to do. :mad:
                  I think its time to build a truggy
                  91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeystrong View Post
                    Glad everyone is ok. There's always the next trip.

So if I'm going to be the only one on 35s (actually, a lot closer to 33s!), am I gonna hold everybody else up? I really don't wanna be "that guy."

You'll be fine. You can bypass the stuff that you feel you can't do. I'd feel a lot better knowing there was more than just me and Jim going. It might take 2 rigs to get me back to camp if something happened. If you're able to go, I know you'll have a blast.

Comment

Man, sorry to hear that! Glad she's good!

if im able to get a tow or transmission by then, ill be on 31's givin it pure hell, so dont worry.lol

Comment

i wanna see u drop it in damnation with 31s! the way in gettin worse than climbin out! if you want i hook a 20ft strap to you and pull you
                        SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

rather you be behind with a strap so it dont flip forward! lol

Comment

Insurance totaled my truck. So... Does anyone have an open seat? I'd still love to go and see Harlan. I'm a pretty good spotter and I promise to stay mostly sober ;)
                            I think Jesse would probably love to go as a rider if possible too.

Comment

nobody wants a sober spotter! lol i cant hear yee anyways
                              SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Ok fully sober, but easily distracted..

Comment

Working...
                                X